Uncousious dreams?

Leon glanced around, wondering where exactly he was at since his memories hit him a bit ago about how the chairman had sedated him.

He doesn't know if he's still out of it or if he was awake somewhere unknown to him.

He's pretty worried right now considering the chairman wanted to bring back the darkest day and there are so many innocent people and Pokémon who won't be able to stop that.

Though he knows his rival raihan will do his best to protect others along with the other gym leaders, and he knows sai and his brother hop will just get stronger and stronger..

He just hopes the two become strong enough to protect each other, others and themselves from the darkest day..

That's all he can hope for until he finds a way out of this or until someone find him or he's let out...

And now that he been wondering around for so long..he's pretty sure he's still under the sedation..

Maybe if he's sedated long enough...he can maybe become immune? Well he hopes so even if he can't become immune..he just wants to be able to resist it long enough to free himself since he's still sedated.

Considering no matter how far he's walked, he hasn't run into any walls or anything despite everything being either white or black in here..

Though he doesn't know if someone can become immune to sedates...but all he can do is wait it out until something happens..and hopefully become a bit immune to it...

Leon thought, still worried about everyone else but himself.

Leon wasn't thinking about himself about wanting to escape, no, he was thinking about everyone else and his family.

He needs to escape to be able to protect them from the darkest day, on whatever it was that happens that day.

He knows that not many even know what they darkest day even is, heck his friend Sonia doesn't even know.

But that still doesn't mean he won't do his best to protect everyone when it comes down to it all.

Leon thought with determined look.

He's going to get out of this, one way or the other.

And when he does, he's going to stop the chairman if it wasn't too late.

But either way, even if it was too late to stop him from bringing it back, he will do his best to protect anyone and everyone else from it.

He has to, he shouldn't have trusted the chairman. He should have realized something was wrong with the last conversation that the two of them had last time.

He should have suspected him at the very least to be doing something that shouldn't be done.

But no, he trusted the chairman completely and look what happened, with him sedated and with the chairman planning to bring the darkest day back.

And he's only a few weeks away from finishing it and bring it back..

He's only got less then those few weeks to somehow escape or for someone to find him.

And he doesn't even know where he's at! So far, he could be in the middle oh nowhere or somewhere really hidden that no one would even look.

Heck he's sure his brother may suspect somethings off of hop tries calling him and he doesn't answer..

But hop won't be able to find him by himself...but he does have his friend that would help hop..

And maybe raihan noticed something was wrong too? Hopefully...

With those three working together, they might be able to find him before it's too late..hopefully...

Though he knows a few of the others might find something off about his disappearance..but they might not be able to connect his disappearance to chairman rose...

Leon thought, bring up one hand to grip his other arm as he was thinking pretty hard about things.

"Hopefully..I'm either found soon...or I somehow escape despite being sedated...because..I need to stop him from bringing it back or stop whatever it is that comes if the chairman rose successes..." Leon spoke to himself with worry.

He can only hope that something good would happen for him...because he's uncertain if he can get out of this alone right now...but that doesn't mean he won't try.

Leon looked up with a determined look, deciding he's going to try everything to get out of this or wake up.

___*____*____*____*___*____*____*__
Finished with 765 words. Hope you all like this chapter. I'm surprised I managed to update this even if it's a bit short.

I don't have anymore ideas after this. So if anyone has any they want to share with me, I don't mind.

Otherwise I may take a long while to update this again.

Hope you comment what you think.

Ja ne~!

Leon.           Hop.              Sai.         Professor magnolia.     Sonia.          Rose.         Oleana.        Bede.   Marnie.       Milo.             Nessa.         Kabu.            Bea.         Opal.           Gordie.                Piers.            Raihan

Xx