Transformation (Dipper's POV)

I woke up this morning to pain EVERYWHERE. I got up and fell to the ground, I took one look at my legs, they weren't even close to normal, neither was the rest of my lower half, I did that scream that Bill Cipher used to make fun of. I was a Deertaur. I saw Mabel waking up too, gasping for.. Air? Then her covers fell off, revealing a pink tail. She was a mermaid. One thing I learned from Mermando, is that they NEED water. So I quickly filled up the bathtub, and put her in, and she finally relaxed. Next I herd Candy and Grenda screaming. Oh.. I forgot about them. They were monsters too. Candy was a fairy, but not a tiny one, and Grenda was a werewolf like the one on the cover of the book they were reading last summer when I was in Mabel's body (though not near as ugly, and not a dude) don't ask how I remember that, I wish I could forget.....
"Hi Candy, you are lucky you aren't a tiny fairy, or Soos would kill you!" I joked.
She glared at me, "Where's Mabel?"
"Well she turned into a mermaid, and she's in the tub. Tell her I'm going downstairs."

When I went downstairs, or took a painful tumble down. I got up and I saw Soos and Abuelita sitting at the table Soos was a zombie, and Abuelita could morph into a chair. Soos, and I decided to go into town to see if anyone else had strange things going on.

The chair thing was the best I could think of for Abuelita, because of Weirdmageddon 😂