Quest of the Water Amulet

This takes place at the same time as the last one.

Dipper's POV
I was laying on my bed, nose in my journal, I looked up to see Mabel, just sitting there on her floatie, bored. Mabel is NEVER bored. Well she probably misses her legs, she loved to jump, and run around a lot.

I scrolled through my journal, looking for a way for her to at least breathe air. But I didn't......

I found something MUCH better. In an amulet section I found something called the Water Amulet. It has the ability to turn a mermaid/man into a human, unless they had more than a foot of their body submerged in the water. It can also make others breathe underwater.

I told Mabel, and she was thrilled.

Mabel's POV

Dipper told me that it lies in a deep trench in the Pacific, and it's guarded by something.

"You'll have to do this alone" he said.
"Are you ready?"
...........
He finished filling a cooler with water and put it in a wagon. He opened the lid, and I leaped in. Then he pulled me to the lake
"Legs here I come!" I shout, pumping my fist into the air.

Once we got to the lake he dumped me in. I noticed sweat pouring down his face, and he was panting.

"You look tired." I said.
I yanked him in the water. He looked mad.
"How do you feel?!" I asked, as I stifled a giggle.

"MABEL......" Then he laughed and splashed me with water.

"I'm going to miss you Bro Bro."

"Hugs?"

"Hugs."

When we finished our goodbyes I dove into the water. Making sure I splashed him with my tail.

I popped up in the distance,
"I'll be back soon!"
•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
I woke up floating down a river, to a rushing sound.

"WATERFALL!!!!" I screamed. I was about to fall to my doom. When I had an idea.

I leaped off the water fall.
"I'M FLYING!!!!"
I landed in the river. And was carried on.

It feels great to be out of the Attic, and the tiny little wagon, (but at least that was something).

It was a few long days, and I finally made it to the ocean.

I had to swim better, with the strong currents.

I swished my tail harder and I did it!
A school of fish swam by.

"I am like you now fish. We are now one!"

It was so amazing. Once it was night lantern fish swam about.

The next day, when I was swimming I saw a big underwater city. It was so magnificent!

I was suddenly stopped by two merman guards.

"Who are you, and what do you think you're doing here?!" They had a weird accent. Either way they were still kinda scary.

"Uh.. I'm just passing through."

"That's what they all say." They tried to grab me.

What are they going to do to me?!

"Gentlemen. Please stop she is a friend." A familiar voice came from behind them.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
When the mermen swam away. I spoke. I was mad.

"How'd that wedding work out for you? Huh, Mermando."

"A-"

"I bet you live in a big fancy castle with your lovely manatee queen! Having the time of your life!"

"Ma-"

"What do you have to say for yourself mister?!"

"Mabel. I didn't get married. The wedding got closed off. I didn't even want to marry her."

"But she was so beautiful."

"The reason I didn't want to marry her is because..... I love you Mable."

"Really? I'm sorry for that incident. Wop!"

"It is ok. How did you get a tail anyway?"

"Well......
--------------------------------------------

"Wow that story was intriguing." Mermando said amazed.

"Yea, well that's what I am. Cough!cough! I said shoving a sour candy into my mouth. I always have candy with me!

"Can I have some candy?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Fine." I don't want to give up my candy! Bug I just shoved it in his face.

"I was thinking Mabel. I would like to help you find this amulet."

Well, once Mabel starts yelling you can't get her to stop, and I'm sorry if it seemed rushed. Also I saw some other Monster Falls pics, and Mabel as a unicorn (similar to Deerper) is really adorable you should see it, but I'm sticking to Mermabel. I also saw a different Dipper one too that I liked, he is a wolf boy like that costume Stan made in "Boss Mabel" I loved it 😂, still you can't just get rid of Deerper! It's a classic!