Wow a baby really did pop out of nowhere

Quick lil summary: Humpty Dumpty and the wall died again and now live in the after after life. However, no one is here so Humpty Dumpty became31 god 2.0 and the wall is Satan 2.0. Since they're now god and Satan 2.0, they both have the power to create whatever they want, and they both want to make a baby.

That's right a baby. No they're not going to make a baby pop out of nowhere, Humpty Dumpty is gonna have the ability to push out a baby and the wall is gonna fuck him, cuz ya know, it's smut so. "Ok, let's do this!" Said Humpty Dumpty. Then the wall did some abracadabra magic shit and then they were fucking. Humpty Dumpty let out some loud moans while the wall was sticking his cock right in Humpty Dumpty's asshole. His stomach was getting bigger and bigger and bigger (ik that's not how it works but I don't want some random ass time skips every fricking paragraph) until he was ready to push it out. The wall pulled his cock out of Humpty Dumpty and he started to push the baby out.

"AAHHHHH, IT HURTS!!!" Humpty Dumpty screamed. "It's ok, you can do it!" Said the wall.

After like 20 minutes, Humpty Dumpty finally squeezed out the baby. The baby was a girl who looked like a brick egg with devil horns and a halo and angel wings. "Awww she's soo cute! What should we name her?" Said the wall. "We should name her Humpty Dumpty 2.0," said Humpty Dumpty. "No, wall 2.0," said the wall. They both argued for a good 2 minutes before deciding that her name is Pogchamp. Pogchamp liked the name. Now there's 3 people in the after after life. Then they lived happily ever after, the end!

(I'm sorry I made this for no reason at all lol)