My Encounter With The Kingg

"I looked up and blinked yeah I'm good " I went to get up but she stoped me ,"no allow me ." She grabbed my hands and pulled me up .once I got up I straightened my clothes and proceeded to walk on to my locker but when I went to walk away she swung me back around she licked her lips and said ," ayyo shorty you just gone leave me hanging like that no thank you no excuse me no are you alright - " once she said that I looked up and I guess that's what stopped her ," damn shorty you gorgeous anyone ever tell you that ? I blushed and said ," no just my mah .." She moved her dreds a little rubbed her hands together and said , well you are but you be careful let me get my ass to class ." I said okay and she she began to walk away and once I thought she had turned the corners I did a little dance my victory dance where I put my hands in the air and move my hips just a little ,"ayyo I forgot to - " I spun around and she was grinning from ear to ear . I was so embarrassed lawd and she could tell ," don't be embarrassed I thought it was cute but anyways my name is Ka'Niyah Royal but you can call me King for short ." With that she kissed my hand winked and walked away .