My encounter with The Kingg (Lesbian love Story)

After a nice hot shower , I was dressed in my brand new outfit and ready to go the only thing left to do was call Chu - Chi ,I dug through my purse for my phone and with in luck I found it just in time to see a very bright picture of Chu-chi in drag flash across the screen , He was calling me which meant this hoe was ready I slide my finger across the screen prepared to her his very Hi pitch cursing out I was about to get .i softly spoke into the phone ," well Good-morning you beautiful Bitch ." ," ugh ugh bitch lol where u at ,don't sweet talk me , a bitch then had a rough morning."

I silently rolled my eyes at Chu - Chi and Gasped all drama like ,and softly softly spoke again ," well I'm on my way you ready ? " , I heard a lot of clinking and what sounded like a belt snapping then I heard Chu -chi pick the phone back up , " yeah girl gone head pull around my ass is out side cause these damn fools acting the fuck up early in the morning !" I laughed cause I knew exactly who chuch was talking about ," girl , here I come boo " just as I said that I turned on my Bluetooth told Chu- chi I would see him in a minute and was out the door and in the garage in under 10 minutes .

Oh my good sweet baby Jesus , when I tell you my mah out did her self ,I'm telling you she out did herself , like I know she said the truck was new but damn she had to have planned this cause the car was on point I mean she got the interior , the rims and the inside of the car custom made just for me and just to slap the frosting and the topper on to this beautiful "Kissing my daughters ass cake because I'm supposed to be here " she put black Candy paint on it that had a sparkling gold touch to it with a gold grill on the front.

Lol a quick happy dance and smile later I was safely rolling down the street bouncing my fat ass in my temperature controlled custom made seat inside my custom truck to my favorite song (Dj Khalid I wanna be with you ) two blocks from my house on my way to my best friends house , I mean it was only 9:11 I had time to pick up Chu - Chi swing by Starbucks and have time to roll into my high school parking lot slowly just to show off the sparkle on the truck .

Just as I hit the corner of Chu-Chi's street I seen the finest stud in the school ;Kingg ! Yes Jesus she made my toes curl on her ugliest days she stood 5'11 muscular build kind of but still with a feminine touch ,she had been living on this same block with Chu - chi since forever but she didn't come out much but that didn't stop her from being at school , I quickly snapped out of my personal thoughts and waved as I rolled by her ,she smiled at me and did a nod and a wave .Just as she did I pulled up at Chu-Chi's hours two house down from hers and he stepped in and closed the door.