My encounter with The Kingg (Lesbian love Story)

* To see the outfits please follow my other book :) that is where the outfits are pictured on the side in multimedia :) 

When i tell you my best friend is beautiful i mean he kills all the hoes at our school exspecially what he had on today , gold and black an the rest you can see lol just know he killing hit but anyways Chu-Chi stepped in the car And said ,"  well hey hoe whats good , and where my money at lol you late on child support !" He said while patting his his bun ovoding scratching it , I laughed at him and spoke ,"look here hoe you know my other 23 kids need shoes you gotta give me tyime hoe .!" he laughed and said," come on hoe an pull off before we miss first period, we going to starbucks or nahh ?? " I laughed and said "you know I am , you know i need my crack in a cupp before we go flatt lining hoes ," I said as I pulled off 

The music played as i drove me an chu chi laughed and then chu - chi said ,"so how is it going with mah ?" i looked at him and said ," once again she wasnt there so i got this and a brand new bag and my out fit by the way you like bitch ??" just as i ended my sentence we pulled up to starbucks , chu- chi laughed and responded ,' hunny you killen these hoes as usaul with that being said lets go get  out bitch ."

as soon as we stepped into the starbucks when i tell you i wanted to run out of the starbucks i wanted to literaly run out the shop okay so this is what happened we stepped into the starbucks and I walked up to the counter as usaul i smiled at the Cashier and said goodmorning I ran off my usaul order ; Salted Carmal Mocha Frappuccino extra , extra carmal and whipp cream .She smiled at me and said ," yes ma'am does that complete your order , or would you like to add on anything else to your order she ? "said as she flashed her streight peraly whites I flashed mine back and said yes can I also have a carmal frappuccino and that will complete my ordeer  ." she said ,"okay that will be 10.56 $ and flashed a bright smile as she typed into the cash redgeister ," will that be cash or credit ?" I smiled back and said Cash  and handed her the money she ran the transaction and gave me my change i walked away and took a seat at the table that chu- chi was seated at .