9

Y/N'S POV-

A few hours passed, and the flexibility training was finally over for today. I admit, It was really fun training with other demon slayers.

But what I couldn't stop thinking about was what happened earlier today in the wisteria forest. The way we held each other, and every second that passed felt like the world was a happy place...Moments like these rarely happen to someone like me.

I took a sip out of my hot, steamy tea and sighed for no reason.

Mitsuri-san entered the dining room in her robe and served herself some tea as well.

"Sooo, how'd the training go?" Mitsuri-san asked as she sat in front of me.

"Well...uh.." I looked down to my mug.

She stared at me and waited for an answer.

"I didn't go heh," I finally said.

"Then what were you doing this whole time?" She questioned.

"I was helping out Shinobu-san with uh.. something," I tried coming up with a valid answer. I hoped that she would be satisfied with that response.

"Helping her with what? Making her fall in love with you even more," Mitsuri-san giggled. I shot her a serious face and hoped that she'd stop making these kind of jokes.

Shinobu-san was not, and would never be in love with me. I was fully convinced about that. 

"What? Are you mad because I'm telling the truth? You blind love birds, I swear," Mitsuri-san sighed as she drank her green tea.

I know Mitsuri-san did not just call me and Shinobu-san 'blind lovebirds.' Those words were enough for me to make that my tonight's crying topic.

"Mitsuri-san...what the hell," I almost started crying on the spot. She giggled once again.

"You know what. I'm really tired and sleepy, I'm going to bed," I huffed as I stood up.

Even after I was in my room, I could still hear Mitsuri-san's giggling in a distance.

What was so funny about a big ass lie like that?

Shinobu-san in love with me?

Yeah, not even in my dreams.

------------------------------
This was a bit decent I guess. leave your thoughts in the comments<3