sick of being strong

Ty pulled up to see Amy Saturday on the hill overlooking their house.

When he got closer he noticed that she was crying.

Ty wordlessly sat down beside her 

" I thought I told you not to follow me" said Amy coldly.

" do you really want me to go oway? " Asked Ty Softly.

" no but I guess that's the problem" said Amy 

" what do you mean?" Asked Ty 

" it means no matter what I do you'll end up leaving so so I might as well try to support it and maybe you'll come back" said Amy sadly .

" that's not true honey" said Ty wrapping his arms around Amy.

" yes it is you always leave you always have and I've always been left reeling from it "

"I'm sorry but you know you have Vito power " said Ty.

"I know but I hate telling you what you can and can't do " said Amy 

"Well I'm not going with bob if that's what you're worried about " said Ty.

"Wait you're not ?" Asked Amy surprised.

"No but even if I did you're strong  and don't need me  like you told lyndy  said Ty.

"YOU DON'T GET IT! YES I CAN BE STRONG FOR THE KIDS AND NO I DON'T NEED YOU BUT I WANT YOU I WAS NOT EXAGGERATING WHEN I TOLD LILY I WAS JEALOUS WHEN SHE OVERDOSED IF THE KIDS DIDN'T NEED ME I WOULD NOT BE HERE I'M SO SICK OF BEING STRONG SO PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T LEAVE ME AGAIN " Yelled Amy through tears .

This broke Tys heart and he immediately wrapped his arms around Amy and pulled her close.

"Oh honey I'm so sorry I promise I'm not guilty anywhere " said Ty.

"Can we do a date night after I get over this cold because it's kicking my butt  right now" said Amy .

"Absolutely " said Ty smiling. 

"Thank you" said Amy.

"What about we go back the main house you can lay down for a bit and I'll take care of the girls " said Ty.

"That sounds good I love you " said Amy.

"I  love you too more than you know " said Ty.