chapter 10

Haru's pov

I didn't know that ken likes a cat, it's not that I'm curious about his life it's just that my guts is telling me to go after him now that it's early and could prevent what happened in the future, I don't actually know why I'm feeling like this.

Anyways I'm now in the living room watching movies. My mom is not home because she's in my hometown in my grandma, So I'm alone at home.

Ken's pov

I'm at my room day dreaming about our life with haru, and I blush when I think about his lips with mine, we will be happy and inlove ,well we love each other now and I know it, if haru wanted a child we will adopt, and we will be a happy family ever after.

I woke up from day dreaming when I think about the Mafia boss tomorrow, feeling excited and scared at the same time. But for my haru I will do anything. And it's for our future together.

I'm now sleeping.

Fast forward.

I woke up feeling excited that I will see my haru now. I quickly go to my bathroom making sure I'm and fresh when I see haru. I'm not gonna let him smell awful are we?.

When I'm done I blow dry my hair and style it the way haru like it. And put his favourite perfume in me.

And I quickly go down stairs to eat my breakfast and exit.

I'm waiting at the bench near my house to wait for haru. As I see him, I quickly go after him, "how was your day haru?" I question him " it's okay I guess?" "Good" and I reached to hold his hand.

Haru's pov

I see ken running towards me as he wear this sickly sweet smile in him. And I cringe at him.

"How's your day haru?" "It's okay I guess" I said not sure what I wanted to say. "Good" he said and quickly reached my hand to his, but I quickly slap his hands.

He look at me shocked. Not expecting to what I did.

"Did I tell you not to randomly hold my hands?" I say "but you let that BUMKINS HUG YOU!. WHY NOT ME?!" he said

(A/N) hi guys you might be wondering why I'm not updating lately?. Cuz I'm busy 😅 anyways here the update 😃 and I'm sorry for my English 🤧 I really tried to fix my grammar 😭😭 .