Pain (one direction/zayn malik fan fiction)

HHELOOO so this is my first fan fic usally im just a reader! Most people dought me in writting but please give me a chance!! <3 Ive read soo many fac fics I have great idea's now enjoy this story!! Xx' greer <3 (keep in mind, in the begining of this story, the boys are not famous!)

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Isabella's Pov

----------------

BEEP BEEP BEEP!!

This is the first sound I hear every morning. To me ,the sound of my stupid alarm means another day of hell in a place most people like to refer to as school. For most this place is great... Well the social aspect atleast, but for me , it just means another day of being verbally and physically bullied, by THE Zayn Malik and his crew of Harry, Niall, Louis and Liam. These boys have ruined my life since we were in the eighth grade, now we are in eleventh grade meaning im 16, and to be honest I have no idea why they hate me so much, the bullying is getting worss, sadly.

I never really have had many friends seeing as I am ugly and weird! Just a normal girl with normal brown hair and grey/blue eyes. I have a plain name, I mean Isabella really like mom dad could you not have done better then Isabella. Not just the name though. I am an only child and my parents are very supportive of me but the thing is, they both have sucessful jobs, make more then enough money, and always were popular!! This is one of the many reasons I have not told mum and dad about the bullying. I dont want them have to face the fact that their daughter is a failier in yet another way!

We live in a good neighbourhood in Bradford England with workor and high class families ,generally. This is because my parents have worked hard for their money. Yes, I can have nice clothes and phone, computer exc but these days I never get to see my parents .They are always working it is a rare occasion that I see them, which in a sence is good, this way they don't need to see how the bullying latly, is effecting me worse and worse.

I exit my chain of thoughts when I see my Iphone buzz, and see I have recived a text from my mother telling me her and dad will be out all day and I will have to get to school alone. Not a big deal seeing as my house is near school. And also near Zayn Malik's house.Right across the street to be exact, and the worst part is, our mothers are friends!! Finally I hopped out of bed and headed for the shower.As I lather my body in some lavender soap I recived for my birthay in march two monts ago, meaning it is may now. I continue by washing my arms and stumble apon some scars from when I used to cut and some bumps and bruising from the bullies. I stoped cutting knowing it would be best for me, and it made the risk lower that mom would find out about the bullying.

I soon get out of my bathroom and continue getting ready. I enter my walk-in closet and choose my outfit for the day. I select a white long sleeve V-neck top and some floral jeans. A little black jacket, dry my hair minimal make-up grab my phone keys and I'm off to another day of school. On my way out I spot Zayn and his right hand man Harry jumping in the car and driving to school. Lazy arses! These boys may be lazy, but they have every girl/bimbo with two inches of fondation, a terrible spray tan and half their boobs hung out following them! Sometimes I feel like the only normal one at my school but I really know I'm the true freak!

I arrive at school about 5min before the bell rings as I do not like to get here to early. I was standing in the corner hopefully out of harms way, when I was greated by my two friends Ally and Carley. They were far more popular then me! I hd no clue why they liked me but I think they did, they wern't best friends to me though because when trouble came they would dip ,go to their cooler friends AKA: the sluts, the female rulers of the school, and pretend like nothing happened. I also kept my distance from the rest of the sluts, knowing what they could do to me. I entered the school with them and we went to our first class. Art. This was never fun as Zayn was in this class. We were a few minutes early so I decided to leave the girls and sit alone in the corner and drown in music.

Zayn's Pov

-------------

I woke up this morning feeling great. I hopped in the shower and cleaned up my perfect body if I can say so myself. "look'in good" I mutter to myself looking in the miror. I continue getting ready by styling my hair into a perfect quiff and throwing on a V-nect t-shirt , dark blue jeans and some blue SUPRA's. I grab my phone and head out.

As I am waiting for my best chum Harry to pick me up, I notice Isabella leaving her house, avoiding eye contact at all costs. I thought I would try and scare the little whore in some way but ,thats when Harry pulled up and at that point, I just planned on getting her later. I hopped in and was off to school. We arrived and we were soon greated by the rest of the possy and the bimbos that followed us. One being my girlfriend Regina, being the fakest of them all. Fake tan, boobs, she had it all. She walked up to me and her lips flew strait to mine. " hey babe." I said to her as we walked hand in hand to our first class. Art. Conversation was thrown back and forth between us easily, yet the girl was still a bit annoying to me. Well, atleast shes hot!

I enter the class and sit with the bunch man I didnt even know if I even really liked Regina anymore. I had this big crush on this girl Ally and her twin but Niall liked Carley so he took dibs. The only problem was... They were friends with the little bitch who was sitting in the corner. Isabella. God her name should have been Isabitcha. Anyway I thought it would be fun to make her look just a little sader. So I did what I had to do I walked over to her and..............

*****************************************************************************************************************************

heyyy everyone If you have read this far...... THANK YOU SOOO MUCHHHH MY NEXT UPDATE WILL BE LATER TONIGHT HEHEHHEEH IM LOVIN WRITING THIS STORY IF YOU LEAVE A COMMENT I WILL MEANTION U NEXT CHAPTER THANK YOUUU PLEASE I LIKE CRITISISME TOO!!

COMMENT!!!

FAN!!!

VOTEE!!

<3 <3 <3 peace love greer