Life Goes On

Ellllooooo soooooo immm going on a afamily vacation yuauayyayayayayay but im not gonna write... Cuz i cant soo please enjoy the last chapter bofore i go if i finish :$$$ peace & love ~ greer

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Isabella's POV

------------------

Bawling my eyes out, I opened the door to a worried Malik family, surprisingly even Zayn looked worried.

"What happened dear?" Mrs Malik said worryingly?

"Its mom and dad, they got in an accident with the car and are just holding on in the hospital.!" I explained crying.

What happened next surprised me. I looked up and saw Zayn inching towards me pulling me into his warm embrace. For some odd reason, my bully's arms felt so right and safe. Words were not needed in that moment it felt for a second like everything was going to be ok.

We quickly rushed out of my house and over to the hospital. Entering the hospital doors was never good news. We taled to a nurse who directed us to a waiting room where a doctor would soon great us and give us some news.

2 hours later

@@@@@@@

At this point we had heard no news. The Malik family all looked glum, not a word was said between us.

"Would you be the daughter of the Walker couple?" and older man asked me holding his clip board. I assumed this was the doctor.

"Y-yyess" I said unsure.

"im very sorry hun, but, your parents did not make it. He said with pity in his eyes, and at that moment I just felt like I wanted to die.

I felt Zayn's mom's warm embrace around me and I guess she was all I had left. I had no family. I am esentally, a bullied ugly worthless orphan.

The whole night I really had npthing to say I just needed out of the madness I needed sleep.

"C'mon lets get you home." Mrs Malik said.

"What is home now huh?" I snapped rudley.

"sorry" I said.

" It's ok hun you have been through a lot today and while you were laying down we decided it was best you come live with us you know, until you move out" Mrs Malik stated like it was the best idea in the world.

" So you're adopting me?" I asked.

" I guess soo! Welcome to the family hun" Mrs Malik said.

Now I really needed to go home.

Zayn's POV

--------------

This is stupid! I could be home rite now or making out with a chick, but instead I'm here, in a hospital.

I think we all know that all wittle Isabella-boo wants is attention, I mean she probably killed her own parents! Im so over this girl! And to think I had feelings for her before this whole big think happened. Ewe iI need to stop thinking that! I have a girlfriend hot.. Stupid girlfriend. I don't know why I huged her maybe I just wanted her to shut up!

Am I being a little harsh? Idk i need sleep!

We all left the hospital and everyone was so sad, like cheer up!!

We arrived at mine and I ran inside. I walked up to my room and I laid on my bed, until I heard a knock at my door.

"come in" I said

I looked up and saw one person I really didnt feel like seeing.

"Hey" she said sadly

"what do you want," I said coldly

" A frienddddd aa personn to tallk too" she said between sobs

In that moment she looked perfect her mascara was running and she was dressed in baggy clothes no effort, but still beautiful.

I THINK IM BI-POLAR!!

Something came over me at that moment and I just wanted her in my arms.

I motioned her over to my bed, and she heasatantly sat down.

" why did you come to talk to me of all people?" I asked curiously

" dont think you are fooling annyone Malik, you bully me and think you're top shit but, I see the sadness in ur eyes! Im not dumb and i think we have lots to talk about, thats why I came to you" she said smartly.

She may look sumb, but, she is far from it.

" Come here Walker, I may hate you, and this dosen't change anything between us but for tonight and tonight only, I,m all ears" I replied.

For the first time in a while I had smiled a real smile because finally someone understood, I'm not the perfectly happy guy people think I am.