Chapter 2 (not a fun friday)

HELLLLLOOOOO THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO READ THE FIRST CHAPTER IKIK IT WASNT THHE BEST BUT THIS ONE WILL BE BETTER PLEASE KEEP READING AND TELL EVERYONE ABOUT MY FANFIC IF U LIKE IT!! ALSO TELL ME ABOUT UR FAN FICS I WILL DEFI READ ANYTHING thannxxx peace&love Greer <3~

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Isabella's Pov

----------------

After listening to Everlasting Light by The Black Keys, I decided to turn off my music and get prepared for class I look up and see an evil looking Zayn approching me at quite a rapid pace. He looks like hes about to lean in and hit me or embaress me when the teacher walks in. "hello class" she expresses perkely" Today we will be working in partners! The groups will be..." I tuned out until I heard my name.

Zayn and...... Isabella!

Oh no this means trouble.

Zayn's Pov

-------------

So I marched over to Isabella with mixed emotions...

Happy: because I get to torture her some extra today,

Sad: because she a fucking loser and I have to sit with her for more then an hour!

"Hello little Isabella" I announced

"What do you want just sit down, shut up, and do your work!" She spat at me obviously not thinking.

"who do you think you are! If you were inteligent you would just shut up and listen to me!! Do you know what talking back to your master means? I do. An exra beating after school! Ding ding ding that's your prize!" I spat right back

By this poing she looked scared shitless. Shes right where I want her. The best part is, my family is having dinner at hers tonight, and she doesn't even know. Sucker.

Isabella's Pov

-----------------

I.hate.that.kid. Everyday he tries to scare me so bad. It works. I tried to stand up for myself and all I get is an exra beating session. At this point I didn't need another so, I decided to shut my gab.

The rest of my day passed by with minimal problem. I was in last class of the day. English. This was my favourite class. This class was one place where I could express exactly how I was feeling and not be judged. I loved my teacher witch made it even better. Me and Ally decided to be partners as Carley decided to be with the dreaded Regina. Why did Zayn like her. Ewe and why am I even thinking about that boy? Anyway the class was amazing we had to present a topic of our choice in a presentation. Ours was volloeyball, and we A'ced it. BOOYA!

I walked out of the class, and as soon as I did, I admeadiety felt negative energy over-take my body. I knew what was going to happen. As soon as I got to my locker I threw my books in my bag and sprinted out of the school. I was almost free, or so I thought until I felt a sharp pain in my back, and fell to the ground. All I could feel was terrible pain in my back. I re-open my eyes and see 4 boys smirking down at me. 4 what "wheres Niall" I express curiously. The boys all look at me then point towards the school. There I see Carley making out with Niall. Awe that explains things. "He just asked her out you little piece of shit and why do you even care?" Harry said harshly. "Sorry I was just curious" I said ashamed. "Sorrys are for fucking pussys" Zayn said rudley. The last think I remember was a sharp pain in my face, and what felt like repetitive kicks to the stomache.

Then everything went black.

Zayn's Pov

--------------

"Good job guys! We got her good that time!" they all laughed at my remark. "bye I have to go " I said to the boys, going to get ready for dinner. Truthfully I really don't know why I bully her maybe I should re-think what im doing.... Maybe not? I hurt her bad this time I can tell. Maybe I should just stop hitting her. I mean its not like when I just shit talk her it hurts, just embaresses her a little and everyone deserves that time to time.

It was friday and I in a way was so excited for no school but that meant no Isabella. As annoying as she was she had a nice presence. OHEMMGEE what am I saying??

My mom told me we would be leaving in 30 min so I started getting ready to go to the Walker's for dinner. I re-styled my hair back into it's quiff. I put on a varsity jacket and went downstairs to meet my four sisters. My parents were at the door ready to go. Thats when it hit me! Imleft Isabella laying liflessly on the ground! What if shes still there! SHIT! I have to play it cool.

We reached the door and knocked, the door opened and I was complety shocked at what I saw...

*****************************************************************************************************************************

hey thanks everyone for reading this far sry if its crappy I had my frineds rushing me to finish anyway....

FANN

COMMENT

VOTTEE!!!!!

I LOVE U ALL PLEASEE KEEP READING PEACELOVE~GREER