Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Lisa's pov

I looked at the very shock Jennie that went up to the stage, can't believe to herself that she won. Maybe it's from the votes also, I mean yes.. She's pretty but she's not expecting it, there are also a lot of pretty faces here.

I went to the front to take some photos of her.

When she finished talking and giving speech, I waited for her down the stairs. I took her flower from her and hold her hand to help her down.

"Go there, I'll take shot."

She smiled and nodded. Sumunod kaagad sa gusto ko. Damn this woman is pretty. I took three shots before i show it to her.

"Yah Lisa! I'm pretty here."

"You are always."

"What?"

I shook my head. "May sinabi ba ako?"

She shrugged. "I don't know, the music is loud."

I nodded and just smiled at her. She look at me confuse.

"Yah Lisa! What is running on that head of yours?!"

"Wala nga eh!"

"Lisayah!"

"Wala nga!"

I took my camera from her hand and look at her photos. She's pretty.

FAST FORWARD

IT'S TIME!

I am the driving, while my friends and Jennie's friend are also here. In the backseat of the Van.

We're on our way to Palawan.

Damn I can't move properly, Jennie's Unnie is coming with us also.

Ayst Bahala na!

"Lisa! Is your resort pretty?"

I was about to answer Candid when I saw three girls outside the Kim's gate.

"Yes." I said before I parked the Van and went outside. "Nancy? What are you doing here?"

Humarap siya sa akin.

"Isn't it obvious? We are also coming! Why didn't you told me?"

She smiled at me. Candid and Bam helped them with their bags, ang dami namang dala ng tatlong ito, akala mo naman hindi na uuwi. Wala akong naisagot.

"Lisayah!" My mood brightened when I heard Mandu's voice from inside. "Come here!"

I scratch my nape. "Lisayah!" They all laughed at me except the two girls and Nancy. "Wow, Lisa. What's going on?"

I glared at Bam, they laughed at me before I went in.

"Good Morning Mrs. Kim." I bowed.

She laughed and hugged me. "Come on Lisa, enough with the formality, you can call me Tita."

I nodded shyly.

"Lisayah!"

Napatingin ako sa taas dahil sa lakas ng boses ni Jennie.

"Tinatawag ka niyan, tatlong beses na, you can go up."

I nodded bago ako umakyat, Jennie's room is open, kaya pumasok na ako.

"Am I going to wear this?"

"W-Why me??

She's on her robe! Pakingshet!