Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Jennie's Pov

Kakauwi ko lang at ang dami kong dala.

"Mom!" I hugged her and put my shopping bags on the sofa.

"Ginabi ka yata, who's with you?" Tumingin siya sa likuran ko.

"Lisa, she went home, by the way, she bought this for you Mom. She has an emergency."

Binigay ko sa kanya ang isang box.

"What's this?"

"Ahm, I think it's a necklace. Unnie here."

"Wow, Lisa really is serious of being your friend Jendeukie."

"Yeah." I smiled at her.

"This is expensive Jennie." Namamanghang sabi ni Mom.

"She didn't tell me the price of that. Unnie that's a bag." Kinuha ko naman ang isang maliit na box for Dad. Bumaba siya galing sa itaas.

"Kanino iyan lahat Jendeuk?"

"Mine." I grinned at nang-aasar na tiningnan siya.

"That's a lot of things Jennie."

I smiled at Appa. I was about to give him the small red box pero napakaseryoso ng mukha niya.

"Who bought that? That things?" He looked at the things I put on the sofa and table. "Is it Lisa?"

"N-Ne." I asnwered  nervous at his serious face.

"Ibalik mo ang lahat ng iyan sa kanya, you don't need that." Kumunot ang noo ko. "Now Jennie."

"Appa. Wae?"

"She's no good to be your friend, giving you things to make you fall for her traps, are you in a relationship with that Lisa Manoban Jennie?"

I frozed on my feet. I looked at him without nothing to say.

"Appa, Jennie and Lisa are only friends."

"Friends Jisoo? Who the hell would kiss their friend so sensually?"

He saw us! Napayuko ako at napapikit ng mariin. He saw us. Lisa kissed me outside before I went in.

"I was in our room's veranda, I saw you and Lisa, Jennie, if you're going to deny her."

"A-Appa—" He cut me off and glared at me.

"Iwasan mo ang Lisa Manoban na iyan, stay away from her. Get that back to her, everything. If you don't want to, pay her for everything that she spent—"

"No." She frowned at what I said. "Appa, I..." I looked at him and pressed my lips together. "I l-love Lisa."

"That Love is a waste of time Jennie, Lisa and you are not for each other. Find someone better that can do better for you and for your family, the Manoban and the Kim's shouldn't and cannot be together Jennie."

"Why?"

"You don't need to know Jennie, just do what I say, habang maaga pa, break up with her and forget her."

Umalis siya sa harapan ko at nagtungo ng opisina niya. I looked at his office door before I sat on the sofa. Mom sat beside me and hugged me.

"Why Mom?" I asked. "Why is he like that?"

"I should have told you the first time Lisa stepped inside the house. Your Appa, was so mad at that time, ayaw niyang papasukin sa pamamahay niya ang mga kaaway niya Jennie. But I let a Manoban enter our house, I didn't tell you about what's going on with the Manoban because I thought na, labas si Lisa sa kung anong problema ng parents niya with your Appa."

"Yes, Mom wala siyang kasalanan so why do I still need to avoid her? I mean, Wala naman siyang kasalanan sa atin diba?"

Unnie went to my side also to hug me.

"She cursed the Manoban himself Jennie, because of the Manoban's, grandma died, Appa's Mother, because of too much stress that she had when the Company in Korea had a problem. Ang Manoban na lang ang tanging pag-asa ni Dad to rise the company again, to make her mother happy, to help Grandma. But the Manoban refused on helping Dad."

"They're still not in good terms Jennie."

I looked down and let my tears rolled on my eyes.

I can't just leave Lisa, and I have no plans on leaving her. I love her, I lover her so much. I don't want to leave her.

Iyon lang ang paulit-ulit na pumasok sa utak ko sa oras na iyon.

Lisa's pov

"Where is Dad Eomma?''

"Inside his room Lisa.''

I went  inside, I know Mom is just behind me.  I stared at Dad, inataki na naman pala sa sakit niya sa puso. Maybe because I shouted at him last night.

We had a fight after the meeting.

He opened his eyes.

"Dad.'' I called.

"Lisa. Marry her.''

I tsked and turn my back on them, I sighed and closed my eyes tightly.

"Lisa.'' Hinarap ko siya at tiningnan. Umupo siya sa kama at tumingin sa akin, Mom went outside. "Pakiusap Lisa, marry Nancy.''

"I told you that I don't want to Dad, for how many times, bakit ba paulit-ulit tayo, I don't love her, may mahal akong iba.''

"You can learn to love her. Lisa marry Nancy.''

"Dad, kusang nararamdaman ang pagmamahal, hindi nabibili o nangyayari ng sapilitan. I won't marry her.''

"Then everything will be ruined.'' Kumunot ang noo ko. "Everything will be ruined Lisa, sigurado akong babawiin ng Schewarts ang mga naitulong nila sa atin, if we stay connected to them our business won't go into waste, we will survive Lisa.''

Is this how there condition of helping the Manoban works? Is this the only plan they have?

''There's  a possibility that everything, lahat ng mga pinaghirapan namin ng lolo at ina mo ay mawawala, pati ikaw mahihirapan, and this is all because of The Kim's." He gritted his teeth and clenched his fists. "The condition Mrs. Schewart told me was to make you marry their daughter. Ikaw na lang ang pag-asa ko, we can't just abandoned our company Lisa, ang pinaghirapan nating kompanya just because of your love to Jennie Kim who is the daughter of our rival.''

I sighed. Nahilamos ko ang dalawa kong palad sa aking mukha.

"This is being unfair. All are unfair, me sacrificing my own happiness just for money and me sacrificing the company for my happiness.''

"Money is much more greater than Love Lisa.''

"Money? We have a lot of money but we're feeling empty.''

I shook my head and went to the door, I was about to open it para lumabas pero tinawag niyang muli ako.

"Lisa.'' I stopped and look back at her. "Marry her Lisa.''

"Dad---dad?" I run to his side when he stood and fell on the floor. "Dad! Somebody Help! Mom!"

To be continued...