ᘺᘿᒪᑢᓍᘻᘿ ᖶᓍ ᘿᗷᒪᖇᗩ(Welcome to  ebolra)

See((CQaxxqredit to TheFatRat for the song Fly away feat. Anjulie [Inukshuk Remix] and uhh💀You know what Idk anymore let get to the story))

[WARNING: grammar and misspelling ]

"So your telling me that you went her room because she bonked you the head" Peace said to her younger brother and of course he nodded his head in disappointment "well she the one that took my headphones away....IN MY ROOM WHILE I WAS SLEEP!!!" he yelled and screeched. peace sighed like 'omg this boy' Peace flicked him on the head as the big sister she is 'I wonder where did Life ran off to now' "Oi go back to your room Thor...you disturbing me and my peace" "fine but you owe me a drink of dragonwater" he pouted "fine" and she goes back to listening to her music...

(Life pov and a L̶i̶t̶t̶l̶e̶ t̶i̶m̶e̶s̶k̶i̶p̶)

I was wondering around in the mythical forest trying to find to find a nine tails 'hmmm there should be nine tails here this is their nest...unless they went hunting' I thought to myself. I ran faster and faster into the forest trying my best to find a nine tails.... 'Aha found them' I slowly came close to them and I put out my hand for them to touch and one came to me slowly...right before my brother Thor call. The nine tails ran away. I was upset cause that was my first and probably last time I got close to a nine tails 'what does he want now' I walked all the way to castle and by the time I got there he was leaning on the wall and gave me 'I'm still the favorite sibling' look "mom wants you Life" he look at me a stick his tongue out at me and of course I stick it back at him.

<•+* Le тιмєѕкιρ(^-^)*+•>

I open the door to the throne room and saw both of my parents look out the large window and then they look back at me "hello darling how was your Adventure outside?" She said happily at me with a smile. "It was amazing! I tried to find a nine tails and I found one until Thor decided to call me...the nine tails ran away" I pouted as I looked out the window "hey dad is it possible for my be to find a dragon in the forest" I pointed at the window as I looked at him and back to down to the view he nodded and said "yes it is possible to find a dragon in the mythical forest but you have to be careful some of them can attack at first At first sight" he said and got firm with me. "Ok but I got to go love you both!"I smiled and waved at them as I left the throne and ran to Thor's room and literally bang on the door "OPEN UP DUMMY I HAVE A IDEA!!" He open the for with "whats the idea" looking his face..I grinned and said "spider bee" he turn around and smirked at the idea...

(ℓє тιмєѕкιρ^.^)

We caught the bee spider and our planet spiders looked like bees have everything thing that a does..the stinger,wings and black yellow stripes.....we ran into the hallway,up the stairs case and down the hallway and stopped at Peace door. We were scared and happy at the same time. We was laughing quietly and we both sneaked into peace room. We set the spider bee on her night stand..I tapped her on the arm..she woken up and i quickly hide on the other side on the bed, Thor look at me finna bust out laughing. " The hell- *see the spiderbee* OHH WHAT THE HELL*the mf starts to fly* AYE YO AQUAAAAAAA!!!!!" She ran out the room down the hallway into Aqua's room.we both got up and started to burst out laughing and so did he.

•+*^Aqua POV^*+•

I was in my room watering my plants until heard peace my second young sister banging on my door like she dying...so I open my to door to her screeching highly " ᖶᕼᘿᖇᘿ ᗩ Sᕵᓰᕲᘿᖇ ᗷᘿᘿ ᓰᘉ ᘻᖻ ᖇᓍᓍᘻ ᗩᘉᕲ ᓰ ᕲᓍᘉ'ᖶ ᖽᐸᘉᓍᘺ ᕼᓍᘺ ᓰᖶ ᘜᓍᖶ ᓰᘉ ᕼᘿᖇᘿ ᓰᘉ ᖶᕼᘿ ᖴᓰᖇSᖶ ᕵᒪᗩᑢ-(THERE A SPIDER BEE IN MY ROOM AND DON'T KNOW HOW IT GOT IN HERE IN THE FIRST PLAC-)" I cut her off saying "where is it in your room?" slightly annoyed at the of her interrupting me while I was watering my plants os I followed her into her room and I found Thor and Universe on the floor wheezing to death. I sigh and trapped the spider and took it outside and that when I saw-

Cliffhanger ahah sorry peeps.....oh and grab a lot of tissue boxes too🧍🏾‍♀️just a heads up(804 words)