ᘺᗩᖇ ᓍᖴ ᒪᓰᘜᕼᖶ ᗩᘉᕲ Sᗩᖇᖽᐸ[War of light and dark]

𝙾𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚖𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚐𝚘 𝚋𝚢𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚜 (o^^o)
Oh and let me know if you can see the music or not ok
———————————————————————————

(₳QɄ₳ ₱ØV)

I sigh and trapped the spider and took it outside and that when I saw Darklords ships outside in the air. My I widen in fear as I ran os fast back inside and I screamed " EVERYONE WE TO GO NOW DARKLORDS SHIPS ARE OUTSIDE!!" I said in fear and shocked. I ran banged on every door to get me and my sisters and brothers out of the castle. I ran into my parents office and warning them that the ships are outside we were about to go into war.

(Queen Aurora(their mom) POV )

I heard a lot racket coming from the hallways,then I heard a bangs on the door. And when to the door and opened it and it was Aqua my first son. And he told that Darklords ships were outside attacking my peoples os I told the guards to get all the escape ships ready for all the my peoples and told everyone in the castle to go escape why they still can but that said they wants to help os told them get their on and help me fight and get my kids out of here...My husband was fighting them off and I put on my armor and before I could walk out and fight my daughter stopped my with tears in her eye and she knew what was happening and she said " Mom let me help..let us help please I don't want to lose you and dad..." I sign as told her "look I don't want you to die or your siblings and will make it out alive I ok now go please for me"I said saddened and I knew I wasn't going to make it and her and her siblings going into the pod and left. I stand up and summoned my sword and ran Outside and fight

(No one POV)

The Queen and king was fighting os was the people the queen jump high in the air and starts to glow Multi colors and crashed down hard on ground and cause thousands of dark soldiers to bounce back and falls. The king kill every soldier in sight until.....He got hit with the sword from Darklord and darklord cut his head clean off..... and the Queen was mad and she started to glow she fly up higher in the air and she flipped and crashed down ( you when anime people flip and crashed down with their leg ya kinda like that) causing the army to fall backwards and fall and the Aborerian got launched into space as with the people in the escape pods and sending them to all the way to earth and Queen Aurora was one the last of her magic "ha what makes you thing to can stop me! Huh? Darklord said we a evil grin on his face. "Stop you? OH I GOING TO KILL US BOTH!" Yell at him and she standing up and glows brighter and brighter and she fly higher and higher in the air all the to space and turn into a bright humongous butterfly made out light, Nearly bigger the than a whole planet. And she had tears falling to her face....she dived down into her planet at full speed and said "Love you" as her soft words echoed throughout space then she hit the ground and made planet Ebolra/Abora and the whole planet explode....

(The Aborerians POV)

We heard our queen say "love you" as her last words.
Some us cried and some was sad and after that we asked the stars if they can kinda guide us through the astroids in space os we can all make it to earth. They made a kinda pitch bell sound (it's like tinkerbell sound when humans can't understand her) as them saying yes then one of us asked if the princes and princesses are ok they said yes and about 7 hours we finally made it close to earth we all agreed to that are close to each cause we like to stick together and make sure everything is ok but one of us had to take the pod that Royals in to theirs the queen's sister. Two of Aborerians decided to take them to her and we all know what people are like on earth and cruel they can be sometimes but we was prepared for it and the Government too and how they act to aliens but as long they don't try to hurt us or take us away and do experiment on us they we are good...we came to earth's ground and a lot of people and even the police looked a us we shock in their eyes. We took out our technology and looked what state and what country some us are in some was in Texas,Indiana,NY,LA and just everywhere. There a new reporter and asked " Are yall aliens here to invaded earth and are we threat" and ofc we said " ᘉᓍ ᘺᘿ ᗩᖇᘿ ᘉᓍᖶ ᖶᖇᖻᓰᘉᘜ ᖶᓍ ᓰᘉᐺᗩᕲᘿ ᘿᗩᖇᖶᕼ ᗩᘉᕲ ᘺᘿ ᗩᖇᘿ ᘉᓍ ᖶᕼᖇᘿᗩᖶ ᘿᓰᖶᕼᘿᖇ ᗩᘉᕲ ᖶᕼᗩᖶ ᘺᘿ ᗩᖇᘿ ᖶᖇᖻᓰᘉᘜ ᖶᓍ ᖴᓰᘉᕲ ᗩ ᕵᒪᗩᑢᘿ ᖶᓍ Sᖶᗩᖻ (no we are not trying to invade earth and we are no threat either and that we are trying to find a place to stay) and they didn't understand us cause they don't speak our language so we repeated it in a language they understand. They then asked that if we saw what happened 7 hours ago. So we told them what happened and said sorry for what happened to our home and queen and king " ok People all for to of the  aliens that came to earth and finding a new to stay" the reporter said with a smile....

———-———————————————————————

OMG THAT WAS MOST LONGEST WRITING I EVER DONE.... OH and I will trying to up date fast as I can ok so stay tune😊(1k words)