ONE SHOT

Arthit was out of the mansion and in town because he was meeting up with his friend. Arthit knew that his mate and husband would have joined him if he had told him who he was meeting up with.

Forth did not like it when Arthit hung out with Kongpob, who just so happened to be Forths half brother. Kongpob had also been turned into a vampire but he didn't live with them, he stayed with his mate, Beam and their their two sons.

They didn't have many children. And Forth always felt that there was risk in letting his Arthit hang out with Kongpob because Kongpob did like Arthit long ago. There was nothing between the two now though.

Arthit walked into the cafe the two were meeting at and smiled when he saw Kongpob sat across the room with an ice coffee in his hand and pink milk in front of him.

Arthit walked straight to him and Kongpob looked up at him and gave him a big smile as Arthit sat down on the chair. Arthit reached over the table to grab the pink milk but it was snatched away from him and guarded by Kongpob. Arthit looked up at him and glared.

"Give me a kiss on the cheek and I will give you your pink milk." Kongpob said with a devious grin on his face and Arthit huffed and crossed his hands over his chest.

"I would rather buy my own. And Kongpob I am older then you so you should respect me." Arthit said as he started to get up.

"I am just joking P'. Here take your pink milk." Kongpob said and pulled Arthit' hand, successfully getting Arthit to sit back down.

"So why did you call me here Kong?" Arthit asked as he put his phone on the table and grabbing the pink milk. Arthit looked down at his phone screen to see that Forth had not replied to the text he had sent him telling him where he was and who he was with. He knew he had to tell Forth or that man will upturn the whole house.

"Why. Can't I just want to see you?" Kongpob asked with a fake offended look on his face.

"I know you are afraid of Forth and his jealousy. So you don't usually meet up with me alone because of that. And you asked me to specifically meet you alone." Arthit said and Kongpob gave him an awkward smile.

"I wanted to talk about relationship problems. Beam and I have been talking about babies and we both want to have another one but all our conversations seem to end in arguments about how it is too much and that I just want a baby so I can feel like we have a family and I am not just stuck with him." Kongpob said as he stirred his coffee and then took a large gulp.

"Did you talk with him about why he feels like that?" Arthit asked and Kongpob shook his head.

Arthit grabbed Kongpobs hand and rubbed his finger on the wedding ring that was there. Kongpob also looked down at it. Arthit could feel eyes on him but ignored it.

Forth was there. He had rushed here the moment he had gotten the text. If wasn't like he didn't trust his Arthit, but he didn't like Kongpob. Forth didn't like that Arthit was holding Kongpobs hand, even though he knew why he was holding his hand, Forth could hear their conversation very well even from where he was.

"You remember Draco?" Arthit asked as he thought back to the man that was his sons mate and husband.

"Yeah. I met him when he had gotten pregnant for the first time. His looks were quite the killer." Kongpob said as he thought of the white haired male, Arthit knew that Kongpob and Beam do sometimes get a third party into their sexual relationship so he expected some kind of comment on Draco. He always made comments about Draco and how handsome the man is, even though they have only met once. Beam also comments quite a bit about Draco.

The two have this obsession with the male. Even though they have only met him once. Arthit knew he needs to put an end to it before Andrei and Loki found out because they would hurt Kongpob and Beam and probably yeet them across the planet.