Chapter twelve-time alone

Third person POV
Luka and Adrien where alone on the rooftop of the School. Occasionally they would tell they're parents that they had to stay behind to have private study sessions with a particular teacher, which  was a lie. They just enjoyed being alone together on the roof and watching the sun slowly go back into its hiding place, whenever they where on the roof all they're troubles melted away and there was nothing left but the two of them in the whole world. But today something felt different, all day Adrien had this feeling that something 'Big' was going to happen, which made him anxious the whole day, he has a feeling that it's something related to Luka but he can't tell what that 'something' is. They remained silent as they patiently watched the sun set. Adrien opened his mouth to start a conversation but was cut off by Luka beating him to it.

"Hey Adrien?...can I ask you something?" Adrien nodded in response, "Sure Luka, you can ask me anything!" He ended his sentence with a bright smile.

Luka tightened the grip on his guitar as he slowly forced himself to say these few words, "D-do you like Marinette?"
He silently cursed himself for stuttering. His heart broke at every single second that it took for Adrien to answer.

"Actually, if I'm being honest...I used too but not anymore". His response made Luka let out a sigh, he felt less tense at the sound of Adrien's voice uttering those words, A burden had been lifted off of his shoulders and he was happy about it. "What made you stop liking her?" Luka asked, his curiosity getting the better of him.

"Honestly, I thought she liked you" Adrien chuckled but on the inside he was deeply jealous, not at the thought of Marinette liking someone else, but at the thought of Marinette liking his Luka.
He had grown very attatched to Luka that it was too close for comfort, at some point he came to the conclusion that he had a crush on him.

"Ha! that's funny, when I liked Marinette she actually had a crush on you"

"Dang, really?"

"Really!"

At this point they where both laughing at the stupid situation they got into for liking Marinette. When they finally ran out of air, they stopped and stared into each other's eyes. They unknowingly shifted closer to each other, They both smiled. Luka took Adrien's Chin, making the green eyed Ageste face the taller boy better.

"So...do you like anyone?"

"Actually...yeah. Do you have a crush on me?"

"Actually...yeah"

And with that they closed their eyes and gap between their lips. Both kissed back and felt relieved to finally be able to feel the softness of each other's lips. Satisfied with the kiss, they parted and smiled.

"Do you have a crush on ME?" Luka smiled and stroked Adrien's cheek.

"Actually......

.........yeah"