CHAPTER 1~THE MESSAGE<3

(A/N): So here is the first chapter. I know it's short but I'll try to write longer chapters. Enjoy the story :)

-Reader's p.o.v.-

I was in my office doing paperwork when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in" I replied. The door opened and there stood one of my personal guards, Eric. "Your highness, the king summoned you to the throne room." He announced. "Alright, I'll go see him" I replied in a serious voice and started heading for the throne room.

 "Alright, I'll go see him" I replied in a serious voice and started heading for the throne room

<The blonde one is Eric>

When I got there I saw him and walked over to him "You wished to see me, lord brother?" I said as he replied "(Y/N) you don't have to address me like that when we are alone" "Alright. Why did you want to see me (B/N)?" I asked. "Well you see, this morning a letter arrived from Clarines. In the letter, it said, that they would want the two kingdoms to associate by marriage. They wanted you to marry the first prince of Clarines, Izana Wistaria." He explained. I froze, I didn't wanna marry yet, but it would be better for our country if we were associated with Clarines and I would have to get married at some point. "I see, I accept the marriage proposal" I replied. "You know if you don't want to get married I can refuse the marriage-" He started, but I cut him off "No need, it would be better for our country if I married The first prince of Clarines and I would have to get married at some point. It's better if I get married and it benefits the country." "I understand, I will send the reply back. I'm glad I have a sister like you. Although you have to do so much already, you still think about what's best for the country" He said with a smile, which caused me to smile as well. I hugged him and headed back to my office since I have a lot of paperwork to do.

After I finished my paperwork I started practicing swordsmanship. I first trained with a sword, then with a dagger, and at last with a bow.

I still had some time left before dinner so I started walking towards the stables. I put the saddle on Sky and went for a run through a forest. I stopped at a lake and watched the view before I started heading back.

 I stopped at a lake and watched the view before I started heading back

<The lake>

When I arrived back at the castle I led Sky back to the stables and headed to the dining hall. A few minutes after I arrived, my brother came and sat at the table. We started eating as he spoke "I have already sent a reply to the first prince. I'm sorry you have to do this. I kinda don't want to see you leave and get married, but as you have already said, it benefits the country and it would happen at some point" "Don't worry, I'll send letters to you every week and try to come and visit you. You're speaking as if we wouldn't see each other again." I replied in a reassuring tone.

After we finished eating I headed to my room. Since I wasn't really tired I decided that I would read a book before heading to sleep. I quickly changed into an (F/C) nightgown and started reading a book. After an hour of reading, I decided that it would be best if I went to sleep, so I put the book down, turned off the lights, and fell into a deep slumber.

(A/N): The picture of the bedroom is at the top. Well, I hope you liked this chapter. Comment what you think about it. You can also comment on some ideas for the future chapter if you'd like. Have a great rest of the day, bye<3

WORD COUNT: 680 Words