CHAPTER 5~I LOVE YOU<3

A/N: Hi guys! SO..... I'm on my vacation and don't have much free time so I'm posting this late. Well anyways enjoy<3.

-Reader's p.ov.-

When I woke up in the morning I was still wrapped in Izana arms. When I looked up I saw that he was looking at me. "I see that you're awake, my queen," He said with his charming voice which made me turn slightly red. "G-good morning..." I replied while I was mentally cursing at myself for stuttering. At that moment there was a knock on the door which caught our attention. "What is it?" Izana asked still not letting me go. "There is an important guest that wants to talk to you, your highness" The person replied. "I'll be right there. Take them to my office" He commanded and got a 'yes, your highness' as a reply. Izana then turned to me and kissed my forehead. "I'll see you at breakfast, my queen, I love you," He said before getting out of bed and getting dressed up, before leaving, leaving me frozen on the bed while blushing madly.

After a while, I snapped out of my trance and started getting ready for the day while thinking of the words that he said to me 'I love you'.

My day went as usual but the words that he said to me wouldn't go out of my head, therefore I wasn't able to focus on my work properly.

After dinner with Izana, we went to our chamber and I changed into my (F/C) nightgown. When I was finished I went to the bed I share with Izana and saw him reading a book again. When he saw me a red color slightly spread across his cheeks which didn't go unnoticed by me. I sat on my side of the bed and sat slightly closer to Izana. Izana noticed this and grabbed me by the waist pulling me closer to him that our faces were only inches apart. By now I must have been red as a tomato and he apparently decided that teasing me would be amusing. "Falling for me already, my queen~?" He asked making me blush even harder if that's possible.

I was so embarrassed that I hid my face in his chest. All I heard was a low chuckle before I was pulled away from his chest and forced to look at him. "I love you, my queen~" was all he said before I felt something soft on my lips.

He was kissing me and it wasn't long before I was kissing him back. Unfortunately, we had to pull away because of something called air. "I love you too..." I replied quietly, but he still heard me and I gained a kiss on top of my head before I was pulled into Izanas chest once again. He began stroking my hair which made me sleepy. I yawned and Izana put his book down before turning off the lights and laying down with me on top of him. He began stroking my hair once again before I fell into a dreamless sleep.

A/N: Hey guys! I know this chapter is short, but I had to write it quickly. I promise I will write longer chapters in the future. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. And if any of you has an idea of what I should add to the story in the future please comment about it or sent me a message. Have a great rest of the day <3.

WORD COUNT: 589 Words