~CHAPTER 3~ THE WEDDING <3

A/N: Hi guys! I just wanna thank you for reading my story and voting on it as well as adding it to your reading list. I'm sorry I couldn't post the update earlier. I was on vacation and couldn't write it there so I'm posting late. I hope you enjoy this chapter as well. I don't know how their marriage ceremony goes so I will write it my way.

-Reader's p.o.v.-

Today was the day I was getting married to Izana and I was pretty nervous. 'I hope I don't mess up anything' I thought.

I was currently putting on my wedding dress and after I was done the maids started doing my hair (And putting on my make up-if you wear one).

<You can change the color of both hairstyle and dress>

I once again went through how my marriage ceremony would go and once I was done it was time to walk down the Aisle. Since I didn't have parents my brother was supposed to lead me.

The maids put on my veil as my brother came into the room. I stood up and put my hand around his hand. The music started as we walked down the path. There were many people there and I was getting a little nervous. Once I came to the end of the path my brother handed me over to Izana.

They started the ceremony, but I wasn't really paying attention. We said our vows and it came to the part where we had to kiss. I have grown more nervous, but I haven't shown it on my face. Izana uncovered my veil and pulled me closer to him. Before I could realize what was happening he kissed me. My eyes widened before I closed them. It felt like we were in that kiss for a long time, but it was only for a few seconds. He broke the kiss and I was escorted to his room. I quickly changed into my nightgown, put my hair down (Put off my make up-if you're wearing one), and went under the sheets on my side of the bed trying to fall asleep before Izana would come into the bedroom.

The next morning when I woke up I opened my eyes and saw a sleeping Izana next to me. He had an arm wrapped around me and was holding me close to him. I just noticed how handsome he was up close. There was sun gleaming and made his hair look like it was a golden color. There was some hair on his face so I moved it away and he opened his eyes. He looked at me as he grabbed my hand. I was blushing at this point. I thought he was gonna start acting differently towards me now, but he did something that I would have never presumed. He kissed my hand and pulled me into a hug before closing his eyes again. I was now a blushing mess. "U-Um... I-Iza-" I tried speaking before he cut me off " Ten more minutes". I was lying there while he was holding me before I once again drifted into sleep.

A/N: I know this chapter is short, but I had to write it quickly. I promise I will write longer chapters in the future. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Have a great rest of the day <3

WORD COUNT: 598 Words