chapter.6💔

"Love is not running
away or giving up,
its standing and
fighting for every
moment."

|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|

Manik's POV

I came back after a week all I wanted to do was to crash in my heaven, the arms of jann, my nandini, my wife, my every thing. I missed her soooooo much but unfortunately I couldn't even meet her properly . I slept in ma sa's room somehow. But when I woke up it was almost the time of dinner Oo God how the hell did I sleep for so long?? I want to meet nandini. I hurriedly woke up finding no one in the room. As I walked out of the chamber I saw ma sa talking to someone but ignoring everyone I walked straight away to our room but as ma sa saw me she again stopped me

"Manik are beta where are you going please come and eat something "

She said approaching me

"Later ma sa"

I said not even looking back and almost ran to the upper chamber, to our room.

When I reached the room i saw the most adorable scene my baby sleeping like a baby how can someone be so cute and manage to turn me on by looking so sexy at the same time. How do you manage nandini? Wait a min why is she sleeping now ? I mean she never sleeps at this time.

Still keeping my thoughts aside I removed my turban and all.the heavy jewels and went near her kissing her cheek leaving a wet kiss there trailing down towards her neck. Though I never want to disturb her sleep but still she needs food . Feeling moments she woke up with an irritating face but she just smiled when she saw me and turning around snuggled into me and kept snuggling.

When I held her tightly in my arms I realized she was burning. Slightly pushing her I told her that I'll call vaid ji but she tried to stop me. Oo God this girl she is so careless.

Ignoring her I was again about to go but this time she yelled

"Can't you listen to me ? Are you deaf ? Kab se keh rahi hi hu suniye suniye but nahi you have to do what you want not caring about me!!! Why manik??? Itna kaise badal haye app ek hafte main??"

God !!!!! What's wrong with her, how the hell did she disrespect me???

"Nandini"

I said in a warning tone. I cannot take disrespect for myself from any one. Just a min what did she say. Ignoring the first sentence when I processed the other half sentence in my mind I felt guilty. How can she even think that I don't care about her? How can she think that I have changed when i haven't. The girl who reads me like a open book how can she be so insecure about me ? We never really fought this way before . This is the first time that we are even arguing. But now I realised may be the distance of this 14 days is the result of her behaviour. I was only being stupid . First of all I left her for a week and when I finally came , i couldn't even meet her. I'm sorry nandini i know I'm at fault.

When I was busy thinking all this I heard a muffled cry. Oo God !! Jaan please don't cry I'm sorry. I wanted to say seeing her so venerable sitting there, but nothing came out. I didn't know what to do ? How to make her feel better? All I did was to sit beside her pull her in my strong arms and let her cry till she wants to. When she finally stopped she said looking in her lap

"I...I'm I'm really sorry yuvraj very sorry please forgive me?"

She asked ever so innocently. How can I even be angry at her when it's completely my fault I didn't reply I wanted her to look at me. Which she did.

"You never have to be . Actually it's dinner time let's go down "

I told her with a smile but she dined so i went away.

Going out I saw Chanda coming I stopped her and told her to come along with me. I stopped when we were near the stairs.

"So tell me how was Nandini all this time "
I asked her with my eye brows raised.

"Vo yuvraj...she she isn't keeping well from the time you left . She is feeling nauseous many times .I asked to see vaid ji infact I took yuvraj sa myself but..but she scolded me and said she's okay!!"

She said keeping her eyes down all the time. There was no use scolding her now when the damage is already done so I dismissed her saying

"Fine go and arrange mine and yuvrani's food in a plate till then I'll come , you wait outside our room till I come ok? "

"Ji yuvraj"
she said bowing before me and when away.

I went near the dinning table and saw the whole family settled down for dinner. I went there and told baba sa

"Baba sa nandini isn't well so we are having dinner in our room"

He nodded as he was too desperate to leave the dinning and go to someone's chamber.

"Manik go and call her . Otherwise wait you I'll send her food to her room"

"Ma sa I'm not asking I already told that I'm going "

I said in a slow tone and went away. I didn't want to hurt her but now my priority is nandini.

I rushed back and saw Chanda waiting there with a big plate full of variety of food items in it. I took it from her thanking her and went inside only to find her sitting on the edge of the bed with her back facing me. As soon as I closed the door she roared

"Chanda I told I don't want to eat anything and now get out"

I was shocked for a while because she never talks to anyone in this tone be it a dasi or anyone. Now I'm seriously worried. When she didn't get any response she again said turning with guilt in her voice

"Chanda I'm so sorry but- ....Aap?"

Something is definitely wrong and I knew it for sure now because nandini never ever talks to anyone in this tone thought it be a servant or anyone.

" Hume pata hai aap khana nahi khana chahti hai. Par humare khatir kha lijiye "

i said all time looking down

Nandini's POV

God what's happening after turning and seeing that it's yuvraj i saw him speaking something but i couldn't register that in my mind. Slowly every thing was being blur and slowly I lost my ability to stand. All i remember last was yuvraj shouting my name.

End of pov

..........