Part 2 - Wanda

Today was Pietro's funeral

Today was Pietro's funeral. We buried him at Clint's farmhouse. Clint and his family brought flowers, stuffed animals, and balloons to decorate his grave. I thought that was really sweet of them, especially since they never got the chance to meet Pietro, unfortunately.

Later that day, Clint and his wife asked if it was okay for them to have their baby's middle name be Pietro. Of course I had to say yes!! I do feel bad for the baby though; he isn't even born yet and he already has two big legacies to live up to. His first name will be Nathaniel, he's being named after Natasha, and his middle name is Pietro, after my brother.

I promised Clint that I will do my best to look after his children if anything bad happened to him. One thing that most people don't know about me is that I get attached to people too easily. I've only known the Avengers for 2 weeks and I've already gotten to know some of them a little bit.

They're my friends now and I can't imagine losing these people, I mean they let me live at the Compound for free since I have nowhere to go. I already lost my brother and my parents. All I want is for the universe to have mercy on me.

         ~ W.M

——————————————————————-
A/N - Sorry for posting like a week late, I honestly forgot about my posting schedule. Now that I'm on summer break, I think I could start posting twice a week a now.