Part 3 - Nebula

A/N - the journal entries for Nebula are kinda short (for right now at least) so I'm just gonna put 2 into one chapter

————————————————————————

It's been one day since everyone I've ever known turned to dust. I don't know how to feel. I'm shocked....speechless. Everything my father has been planning for so long finally happened, but at what cost? Gamora, my sister is dead. My father killed her over a stupid tiny stone. The girl with the antennas, star man, spider kid, the green wizard, I never learned their names, but they're all gone.

We were supposed to stop father from wiping out half of the universe, and we all failed. Now I'm stuck on this ship with this guy named Tommy, I think that was his name.

I don't know what to do. I just want to see and hug my sister again.

      ~ N

————————————————————————

It's been a week since we've been stuck in this ship in the middle of space. The guy I'm stuck with is actually named Tony but his alias is Iron Man. He keeps talking about this kid named Peter. He was the spider kid. He seems like a great kid; I wish my father proud of everything I did.

I want to ask him what it's like to see your kid accomplish something great, but I think that would just bring him more pain.

Rest in peace Gamora and Peter. Tony and I would do anything to be able to be you two again.

      ~ N

————————————————————————
I really hope you liked this chapter. My goal is to upload another chapter on Friday :)