Chapter 1

*Im new to the wattpad world and this is my first story so if you comment be brutal i want to know how i can improve thanks - Troar.

Chapter 1

Sohia's POV

"Tomi and Sami play in their rooms so all you have to do is make sure they play nice," said Mrs. Stone.

"Okay, have fun," I said.

"Thanks again Sophia."

After she left i dashed upstairs knowing it might be too late too stop Tomi. As I ran in I saw a toy fly towards Sami.

"Car!" I said.

The car vanished and reapeared in my hand. I let out a breath of relief and walked over to scold Tomi.

Tomi went back to playing so I headed towards the kitchen when I ran into someone and fell right on my butt.

I looked up to see Michael. He was tall atleast 6 foot 2 maybe more. He had broad shoulders with nice muscles that you could see perfectly through his skin tight shirt. My eyes climbed up to his hard lips, then his black, shaggy hair. Lastly I looked at his eyes. They were grey with specks of black.

"Hey! Earth to moron!" he said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"That was rather rude! I'm not a moron." I said, shooting him a glare.

"Whatever, stay out of my way." He stepped right over me and walked to the bathroom. I scoffed at him and mumbled "Jerk" under my breath. I stood up and waited. Soon he came out of the bathroom and he looked at me.

"What do you want?" he asked, rudely.

"An apology," I knew he wasn't going to do it, intead he said. "Kiss my ass."

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" I asked, putting as much sass into it as I could.

He grabbed waist. "I'd rather you kiss something else," He whispered in my ear, cockily. I shivered and stepped out of his grasp and walked away from him.

I headed to the kitchen and started to make Spaghetti for supper. As I was boiling the water I sensed Micheal come into the room. He sat down on the edge of the counter and looked at me. After about three minutes of silence he spoke.

"Look, I'm sorry I ran into you.. and that I cussed at you... and that I grabbed you without your permission," He mumbled.

"That's okay. No biggie," I said shrugging it off.

"Oh... well, what's cooking good looking?" He asked.

I blushed slightly and said,"What?"

"I said, 'what's cooking good lookin'."

I mentally swooned. "Well I know what's not," I said.

"Ouch! That hurt Babe," he said in mock pain.

"Good. Keep talking like that and your pride won't be the only thing that's gonna hurt. And don't call me Babe."

"Spicey, daddy likes."

I ignored him and the butterflies in my stomach and kept frying the hamburger. I was concentrating hard enough that I didn't notice him get off the counter until he stood behind me, pressing his torso against my back pretending to look at the food.

I jumped when he moved his hands up my arms and on my shoulders, making the grease from the pan burn my hand.

"Shoot!"

Pain shot through my hand traveling up my arm. Michael grabbed my wrist and turned on the cold water, holding my hand under the cool water. He took off his shirt for me to use as a towel. I knew he only did it so he could show off his abs because the towel was right next to him and I saw him look at it.

"Here come with me, I'll get the burn cream." he said grabbing me by the waist and leading me to the bathroom.

As he was putting the burn cream on my hand he looked at me. Our eyes met and I stopped breathing. He started to breath faster and slowly moved towards me.

* Sorry i guess you'll just have to read the next part to see what happens next! Comment and be brutal - Troar