Chapter 4

Sophia POV

When my dad came to pick me up Michael gave me another kiss and i slipped my number into his pocket then left.

"How were the kids hon?" he asked.

"Um. They were fine. Mrs. Stone gave me fifty dollars so do you mind if I take the car to go shopping tomorrow?" I pleaded.

"Sure honey go ahead do you have any girlfriends to go with or are you going by yourself?"

"Um I'm just going to go by myself. I'll just get a pair of jeans and maybe a shirt."

"Okay. Do you have your pepper spray?"

"Yes dad I do. Plus the 10 years of self defense class and your three-step manuver. I'll be fine," I said exasperated.

Just then we pulled into the driveway. I kissed my dads' cheek," Love you dad."

I ran up to my room and plopped down onto my bed.

"Ugh!" I got up to get into my pjs and went to find Mr. Fluffykins. 'Where did I put it? I can't sleep without him!'

I heard a tapping noise at my window and brushed it off because it was probably the wind. Just then I was slammed into a vision. I was in my room much like now and Michael was climbing up the tree to get in my room. I was snapped out of the vision by my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Look outside," Came Michaels' voice.

I did as he said and went to the window. He was standing out in my yard with a handful of pebbles in his hand. 'So he was the one making tapping noises on my window!'

I opened the window and called out, "Romeo! Romeo! Where for art thou Romeo?"

"Rupunzel, Rupunzel! Let down thy long hair!" He called back. I laughed,"Wrong story Romeo!"

"Huh? Oh well. The question was real though may I come up?"

"Yes you can." He started to climb the tree.

"Michael your going to get yourself killed!" Just then he balanced himself on the branch closest to my window and jumped.

He held on to the open window and I helped him climb in.

"Wow Tarzan. When did you get so skilled?" I said playfully.

"Well, Jane, I learned from the gorillas." He smirked.

"Wow you actually got one right!" I said surprised.

"Pft! Please Tarzan is my favorite Disney movie of course I know it," He said smuggly.

"Eh. It was alright. Mine's The Lion King."

"Why?" he asked.

"Pft! Who doesn't love singing animals!? Plus it's a classic!"

"I hate musicals they are so annoying. Especially High School Musical!" He shuddered and I laughed.

He kissed me and he layed over me on my bed. He reached up to grab something.

"Why do you have a Polar Bear under your pillow?" He asked.

'Shit!!!!!'

"Oh my gosh you found him! I've been looking for him!" I went to reach for Mr. Fluffykins but Michael raised it above him.

"Damn you! Give me Mr. Fluffykins!"

"Mr. Fluffykins?" He asked trying not to laugh.

"Yes Mr. Fluffykins! Don't yell at me I was five when I named him!"

He laughed and gave him to me. I hugged him to my chest and 'hmphed' at Michael.

"Thank you!" I huffed.

He pushed me on my back and kissed me again.

*So sorry I haven't uploaded in forever! I just haven't had any inspiration to write I basically forced myself to write. If you read my other book "The Asylum" I'll try to upload it tomorrow. - Troar