Chapter 3

Sophias POV

"Sophia!? Are you okay?" Michael asked.

My eyes opened to see his staring at me worriedly.

"I'm okay I just got light headed." I got up and he helped me stand.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I'm fine, just don't do that again." I said smiling.

"You liked it," he said smirking.

"Maybe."

He looked at me and began to move towards me. I could feel his breath on my face, his lips so close to mine. He looked at me and winked then blew on my cheek, causing something to fall off it. I looked down and it was soap bubbles. I mentally hit myself then physically hit him.

"Jerk." I said.

He chuckled and continued with the dishes.

"Come on slow poke your slacking." he said.

"Who are you calling slow-"

Just then I was it off by a loud cry.

"Sami?!" Michael dashed out of the room an upstairs. I followed quickly and found him holding Sami shushing her gently.

"Aww look who gets all protective," I cooed.

"I can't help it I'm a sucker for kids."

"But what about almost calling Tomi a mother f-er? You didn't seem like you minded calling him that," I stated.

"I was mad because Kim yelled at me earlier."

"Kim? She's your mom you shouldn't call her by her first name it's rude."

"Sorry."

"You should be nicer to her she loves you you know. You never know when she might be there anymore." I whispered.

"I'm sorry... do you want to talk about it?" he whispered back.

"Well... um... I was 14 and my ... Mom wanted me to go to the store with her... But I wanted to go to my friends. Well we got in an argument and I called her... Some names and ... Told her... I hated her. She left crying and next thing I know a sheriff was at our house telling us that her car was hit by a semi and she was gone." I said wiping tears from my eyes.

He looked at me at a loss for words and I let out a short laugh.

"Im so sorry... I didn't know."

"It's ok it was awhile ago I'm fine." I said. "Look you got her to calm down."

"Yeah I guess I did." he let out a small laugh and put her down to go play.

**************

We were sitting on the couch laughing and eating popcorn. He was trying to catch popcorn in his mouth but failing. He swooped in and kissed me again. This time I didnt pass out, instead I hooked my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He moved to position himself over me. The door opened and he flew off of me and pretended to watch tv.

"Well hey guys! Were the twins any trouble?"

"No trouble at all they were fine," I said a little flustered.

"Okay thanks. Here's your money. You want a ride home?" asked Mrs. Stone.

"Um my dad is coming to pick me up soon." I said.

"Ok so you can just sit tight until he gets here then. Well I'm going to bed night guys see you in the morning Michael."

"Night mom... Love you."

She stopped and stared. "I love you too honey." she turned back around and walked up the stairs.

* sorry would be longer but my iPod is abou to die comment vote keep reading- Troar