Chapter 1

It's been six years since I've seen Niel, Niki, David, and the other losers. Why? Well, I as soon as I got back from that hellhole of a camp my parents sent me off to live with my druggie aunt who barley took care of me. I just got back yesterday, but, I doubt I'll be here for long, I'm guessing a week at most until I get sent elsewhere. "Get you're ass down here Maxwell!" I heard my mother shout from downstairs. I wonder what the hag wants right now.

       I get up and make my way downstairs. "Yes ma'am?"

       My parents looked up to me and smiled. I'm not gonna lie, it was scary as fuck. "Maxwell. We've decided we don't want to deal with you for the rest of our lives, and somebody has offered to take you." The hag explained. I knew I wasn't going to be here long. "Who?" I questioned.

       "You'll know tomorrow Maxwell." My father intervened. "Go pack your things. Apparently you'll be living with a few people your age." My father added. "So I'm not coming back?" I questioned. "Well, you only have two years left until you're legally an adult. There is no reason for you to come back." The hag explained. I nodded and left.

       I walked upstairs and flopped down on my bed. I wonder who offered to take me, and why the hell they did. I put my arm over my eyes. I hope they aren't like my snotty parents. Well, I guess it's time to pack up.