Chapter 3

Over the next few days, a charm mysteriously was sent to Clem's house. It was a jeweled orange, which was hilarious to both Eret and Tubbo, who swore up and down that he had nothing to do with him.

It felt nice, knowing that there was someone else who she could be open to, though Tubbo slipped up a few times now and then. Clem hadn't streamed much recently, but to be fair she wasn't known for streaming often.

But today was different, today was important. Today was some Big Lore Shit™, very important to the whole storyline. Which was HORRIBLE because her gender dysphoria was through the roof now, so she was very uncomfortable, but she could do this she was Big Woman Clementine and was an amazing actor.

She was mostly silent through Wilbur, Quackity and their sexual tension before ending stream quickly.

Clem laid down on her bed, looking up at the ceiling until she got worried by the copious amounts of Discord notifications. Sighing, she pulled herself away from her bed before sitting down at her desk.

WilburSoot
tommy
tommy r u good?
u were kinda quiet

Wilbur Soot
tommy?

WilburSoot
tommy are you okay?
seriously tommy

Clementine sighed, dealing with the deadnaming. She could do this.

TommyInnit
yeah im good
tired lol

WilburSoot
u sure man?
u can tell me anything

TommyInnit
positive wil

WilburSoot
okay, just checkin in

Clem sighed, fiddling with the charm bracelet. She wanted to get more charms, and wear her skirts and makeup and just be a girl, damnit.

Fuck it.

Clementine pulled up the dress that she was looking at earlier and before she could think twice, she bought it. She flopped onto her bed, curling into the duvet, screaming into her pillow. God why couldn't she have just been born a girl?

Some TLC would be nice. Painting her nails, maybe some makeup, that sounded lovely. Clem had slowly amassed a small army of nail polish, thanks to the help of MotherInnit and Eret, though Tubbo had convinced Clem to buy a very glittery and shiny silver nail polish.

Clem brushed out her hair, which was getting longer though not enough to be suspicious. She gathered some of her makeup and nails. She was going to exude Big Woman™ energy.

She propped up her phone and followed a tutorial for an orange-y peach eyeshadow and a coral lip. Clem had tried her best and didn't do a half-bad job. She moved to her desk, painting her nails the glittery silver nail polish.

Clementine looked into the mirror. This beauty deserved a skirt, a whole look even. Normally Clem picked her outfit practically blind, just choosing whatever. But if she was going to look like a Big Woman™, she was doing this right God damnit.

She picked out a pleated white skirt and she put on the classic red and white baseball shirt. It didn't look too terrible together, it was wonderful.

Eret deserved to see her progress.

After a lot of fiddling, she finally took a good picture and sent it to Eret.

TommyInnit
this is big woman clementine coming for ur girl >:D

Eret
clem!!!
damn you look amazing!
ur eyeshadows a bit scuffed lol

TommyInnit
following a tutorial is VERY HARD