The sad truth of how they got together part 1

Izuku had just lost his mom to leukemia, not even a week after losing All Might to stomach cancer. To say the least, he was at his worst. He had lost his two parental figures within a couple of days after each other. His phone pinged.

He stared down at his phone

                    ...

Did he want to go?

He did, but he didn't want his friends to see him in a bad mood. He didn't want to worry them. On the other hand, he was starving to the point where his stomach was aching.

He glanced back at his phone again and began to type.

He set down his phone has hot tears began to flow down his face

He set down his phone has hot tears began to flow down his face. He just sat there for at least an hour, sulking.

                               A knock on the door.

"Hey, Mido can Kat and I come in? Why are you crying?"

Kirishima's voice was just barely audible thru the door. He wanted to let them in he needed help, comfort. But he didn't udder a word. Would his voice as shaky as it was even be recognizable?

               "Okay, damm nerd we're coming in!"

Izuku could hear the doorknob turn right before the door creaked open. After taking one look at the *demi*boy they immediately ran over.

"Hey what's wrong" Kirishima whispered to try and not make the situation worse.

"I-I do-n't have a-anyone left," he said between sniffles.

   Ejiro looked at him in disarray. What did that mean?

                                         "Did she?"

                                            "M'hm"

Katsuki could feel himself begin to tear up. She was gone. He knew it would happen soon, but didn't dare udder a word to the greenete whom he could finally consider his friend.

The faux redhead looked at the other two who were now hugging, Katsuki slightly wineing.

Bakugo used JSL to say come here. Then whispering "his mom passed."

(Btw p2 might take a while and I need some inspiration)