Wait what?

The green-haired and blond boys were the last in the locker rooms after an intense training session. Deku was exhausted. They rested their head on their boyfriend's shoulder," Kacchan I'm sleepy." They mumbled in a child-like tone of voice. Katsuki shoved the jacket of his PE uniform into the locker when he heard Izuku's complaint." We can take a nap when we get back to the dorms m'kay bub?" he asked groggily as well."Kisses for now?" Fine."

Denki had forgotten his phone in the locker room though he was too scared to go back alone knowing Bakugo was still there. To solve his problem he dragged Menita with him. (nice tall grape boi energy)

They walked in to see Bakugo smothering Deku from head to toe in kisses.

After grabbing his phone Denki pulled Menita out, sneaking a picture because God knows nobody would believe him without proof.

Meanwhile, Mina and Uaraka sat in the corner of the 2a classroom Kirishima and Todoroki took the bolder route sitting on Aizawa's desk. They were watching the Safiya Nygaard where she puts lipstick in cake. 

   https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g9QneAV4fVo

(link if you wanna watch it idk you do you boo)

They had gotten close to the end where she puts on the lipstick.

"You know I bet you wouldn't mind if I kissed you with that lipstick~" Shoto cooed into the redhead's ear.

Did they hear that right? The two girls gave each other concerned looks. Were they cheating?