Jealousy/Eva Cudmore

Eva POV
I was walking down the stairs in my butterfly bikini. The girls were already outside playing in the pool but something caught my attention.
It was my girlfriend, y/n and Anna my best friend.

Y/n was in the pool hugging Anna with her legs wrapped around her waist. Y/n's face buried in Anna's neck. I could feel nothing but jealousy, even if they are like sisters. I knew I couldn't show anything so I just put on a smile.

Emma: Hi Eva!!
Me: Hi
Dev: Hello my sugar plum!
Mads: Hello E
Sab: Hello Ms. Cudmore
Anna: Hi Evan!
Me: Hi girls

Really! y/n didn't even say hi! I can't believe her. The whole time we were in the pool Anna carried y/n. I couldn't see her face and she was so quiet.

Me: Hey Anna! Come here
Anna: Going

She walked towards me still carrying y/n.

Anna: What happened Eva?
Me: Why are you carrying y/n everywhere?
Anna: Oh she's asleep. She told me she wanted to sleep in water so I volunteered to carry her while she slept.

Now that explains why she didn't say hi to me. I feel stupid .

Me: Oh okay, I can carry her if you want.
Anna:No I'm fine, she gives the best hugs when she's asleep.
Me: Okay then

And I left, leaving them in the corner of the pool.

Anna POV
I felt y/n moving trying to get comfortable.

Me: Wake up sleepy head. We are still in the pool.
Y/n: Oh hi I'm awake.

She said while yawning. So I decided to wake her up. I went under water and went back up.

Y/n: ANNA!!!
Me: Y/N!
I let her go and she splashes me.

Y/n: Why did you dump me in the water!
Me: You needed to wakeup!
Y/n: I could have done it on my own!
Me: Sorry
I said while getting out of the pool.
Y/n: Get back here right now!
She said while chasing me on the concrete. All the girls looked at us like we were crazy but I don't mind.

Y/n: Get back here!!
Me: Sorry love but no!

As we continued running I felt Eva staring at us with an annoyed look. I just ignored it. Y/n finally caught me by pulling my arm. I guess she pulled my arm too hard and we bumped into each other causing our lips to touch. It was just a little peck though. We pulled away and started laughing.

Y/n: I- I pulled you too hard!

She said while laughing. We were both laughing like crazy.

Me: I know and our lips touched.

We started laughing harder. The girls were looking at us like we had 10 hands. I saw Eva looking at us mad but again I decided to ignore it. But I think she is jealous but why y/n and I are like sisters.

Y/n: Okay that was funny
Me: Yes it was
Emma: You guys are weird
Dev: Yes they are

We both jumped back into the pool.

Eva POV
I was so jealous when Anna and y/n's lips touched. And y/n acted like it was okay. I'm really mad at her right now. Y/n came over to me and said...
Y/n: Hi bub!
I ignored her.
Y/n: Eva?
I ignored her again
Y/n: Are you okay?
I ignored her once again.
Y/n: Did I do something wrong?
She asked worried.
Y/n: Eva please talk to me.
Me:LEAVE ME ALONE!!! GOD YOU ARE SO ANNOYING NO WONDER YOUR DAD LEFT YOU!!!
I yelled and she ran inside with tears in her eyes. I immediately felt bad she didn't even know what she did wrong. I also scram at her and blamed I her for her dad leaving.

Emma: What is wrong?
Dev: Yeah why did you scream at y/n?
Mads: And you can't put the blame on her for her dad leaving.
Anna: What did she even do Eva?
Me: I was just jealous.
Emma: Of who?
Me: Anna
Anna: Eva... we are like sisters. The reason why we were laughing our buts off when we kissed is because we both found it gross. And that little kiss was just a mistake. We both see each other as siblings nothing else.
Me: I'm sorry...
Anna: It's fine I understand why you thought that we liked each other but I swear we don't. You should apologize to her.
Me: Thank you

I said and left. I went to her room and heard her crying. It broke me knowing that I caused her to cry.

Me: y/n...
She didn't respond
Me: y/n...
I tried opening the door but it was locked.
Me: Please let me in.
I heard her walking to the door and she opened it. As soon as she did she gave me a hug. Of course I hugged her back.

Me: I'm sorry bub please don't cry. I didn't mean what I said. I love you and I'm so sorry. It wasn't your fault.
Y/n: It's okay, I forgive you but why were you ignoring me?
Me: I was just jealous of you and Anna but I realized that you guys are like sisters.
Y/n: you have nothing to worry about I want you and just you.
Me: I love you
Y/n: I love you too

Enjoy it took me a long time to write. Sorry for any mistakes.