Chapter 2

When Jannat and her Padar arrived at the hospital, her Padar Haseeb wasn't feeling well, so he walked slowly inside placing a hand on his heart before passing out. Jannat's eyes widened. She yelled for help, under a minute they came and took him inside, they didn't allow her inside since she was a family member.

She sat down, speechless, unable to comprehend what had just occurred; her tears had already fallen. The time was five o'clock in the morning. She got up and went to tell them she was going to be gone for two days. She was unable to work while her father was still ailing.

She came back and stand near the door, from the outside she could see her baba he was laying unconscious on the hospital bed.

Jannat is a emotional kind of person she loves her parents to death.

Just then the doctor came, "what happened? Everything okay?" Jannat quickly question.

"Doctor Ali I need you to calm down looks like your dad had really bad fever, that was out of control and we tried our best. We honestly don't know how it happen, but he went to coma" jannat eyes widen

The nurse called the doctor because there was emergency.

"doctor please take care, I have to go you know it's busy today" jannat step back. She was crying so bad, she took her phone out and call Khalid.

Khalid: As-salaam alaikum love.

Jannat starts sobbing

Khalid: jannat what happen?

Jannat: please come to hospital, Padar is....
(Starts sobbing)

Khalid: don't worry love, I will there less than 30 minutes hold on okay I will be there.

Jannat: ok please hurry

—-

Yahya's helicopter landed, he exited, climbed into his car, and drove away.

He arrived at the hospital after 20 minutes. He was becoming irritable and enraged as he awaited the appearance of his enemy. Right then Yahya bumped into someone.

And that person is no other than Khalid.

"Sorry...sir" khalid said, yahya ignore him.

Yahya began strolling and came across his Enemy's room, which was unfortunately located next to Jannat's baba's room.

He continued walking, "jannat" khaild call behind yahya.

yahya turn around khalid stop in his place, "Nobody is allowed here understand" he told his bodyguards strictly They nodded and quickly pull Khalid aside.
"What are you doing?" Khaild said trying to remove their hands from his forearms.

"If you want to live, wait here" the guard said as he dragged him away. They had exited the hallway.

Yahya turn back around and started walking.

jannat did heard her name earlier but she didn't turn around, her eyes were close, silently crying.

Yahya was now behind her. He look at her she was wearing doctor's uniform, he wanted to ask a question he stand besides her. Jannat head was down she then notice someone beside her

She assumed it was Khalid because she had heard her name earlier. She turned and hugged yahya tightly without glancing at the person's face. She began to cry in his arms. Yahya's body sensed something, he let go of his rage, and his heart began to beat again.

"I can't lose him" she said between her sobs. Yahya put his arms around her waist slowly and hugged her tight close to his body. He put his face on her neck, which was covered by her headscarf.

Jannat was sobbing uncontrollably in his arms, and her body was trembling. Jannat cried her heart out, and yahya didn't like it. He felt strange and angry, and he didn't want to see her like this.

"Shhhhh" yahya said gently patting her back.
While hugging her, yahya felt peace, her scent good, yahya thought.

Jannat cries slowly came to a stop. Yahya didn't wanted her to back off.

Not now.

"Do you know you......he's in coma... but he's my life I-"
Jannat stop talking some fresh tears were coming out. Yahya felt mad, "who he? Her husband?"

Yahya thought. "She's mine"

Yahya's hold became firmer around her waist.
Jannat is aware of it. Her eyes were still closed when she lifted her head from his chest. Yahya looks at her.

Her lips were gorgeous, and her wet eyelashes were lengthy. She drew her eyes open gently. And looked into light-brown eyes that were filled with affection and emotion. Jannat couldn't understand why they were both staring at one other.

He still had her in his arms. She swiftly shakes her head, certain that the man she was hugging was not khaild. She looked at him again, her eyes widening, and she passed out in his arms. Yahay quickly bent down and hugged her once more.

He picked her up in bridal style and looked about. "Doctor!" he yelled, and the nurses rushed over. "She fainted, where do I put her?" he said.

"Um... sir here," the nurse stated as she opened a different room door, letting Yahay in and placing her on the bed.
"Is she okay?" Yahya question, "Yes, she'll wake up later, she's very stressed out," the nurse says. "I know doctor Ali, her father is in a coma." She added.

Yahya thought "so it's her dad"

"okay, everyone leave now" he said, right then the nurse nodded leaving.

He smile looking at her remembering her reaction earlier, just then his guards came "sir, your enemy is trying to run away" Yahya turn to him "out of this room"

The guards step out immediately yahya came out he close her door.

"take him somewhere else and kill him" his guard nodded
"Never mind let's go" he said and turn around one more time then started walking away.

Khalid came running after all the guards had left and spotted Jannat. He checked her temper, he felt sad and angry because he couldn't see her like this, so he bent down and kissed her forehead. Later, he discovered that her baba was in a coma, so he called Jannat's mother and informed her.

End of chapter.