toothbrush

y/n was in her bedroom with the 1D boys. They were all wearing black. everyone was too sad to even cry.

the got into a taxi and drove to the funeral home. They were met by 2 people. the shorter one with brown hair and the taller one with dark skin and black hair. The taller one was so hot to even be allowed. But y/n could not be distracted now, she was at a funeral

when everyone say down a amongus came to the front of the room and talked about boris's homicidal life

"he was a cool dude, killed a few people, had a child, had a successful music career and became a English teacher, glad he's dead lol" said the amongus.
there was a outrage after those words.
"HEY DONT SAY THAT AMONG US🤬🤬🤬" shouted the crowd. some girl with brown hair stared shouting something in Morse code while a blue haired midget stabbed the among us.

at the grave yard everyone was saying their last goodbyes before leaving Boris.
the 1D boys were singing what makes you beautiful while dancing sadly.

All the guests at the funeral drove over to Boris house idk why people do that at funerals and I wanted to be realistic.
y/n ran over to the kitchen in tears away from everyone else to sing fight song. "T-t-t-this is my f-f-fight song.." y/n sang. She was interrupted by a purple woman who looked a little too much like Boris. "hey blondie, what was your relationship with MY husband 😕" she said.
"n-n-nothing.. don't worry... I did not like him that way... I'm literally 13 miss," -y/n replied.
the really hot tall person y/n saw at the funeral walked in to the kitchen too. they were looking for a glass of water. They also had a tote bag full of boris's personal possessions. the purple woman turned around and started questioning them. y/n ran out of the kitchen.
she was greeted by her ex neo n@zi friends. "Hello y/n, this is a really bad time but we owe you a apology." Y/n interrupted them and said that it was fine. "Also- w-w-what are your n-n-n-names?" Y/n asked them. "I'm kevin, said the trench coat boy" "and I'm john" said the green jumper boy,. The were wearing matching black suits with dark red buttons. cyril dyed his hair black for the occasion. y/n turned around to see the brown haired person before being held at gunpoint by a ginger boy. "AAAH HELP I DONT WANA DIE YET!!!" Shouted the person. "GIVE ME BORIS'S TOOTHBRUSH I GOT IT FIRST!!" Shouted the ginger. "NEVER!!!!" The brown haired person yelled back. the shouting for the attention of many other people. suddenly all the 1D boys were tackling the toothbrush out of the brown haired persons arms.
"SO LIKE IS EVERYONE IN THE ROOM SECRETLY IN LOVE WITH MY HUSBAND OR WHAT?!?!" Shouted the purple woman.
"BITCH THAT MAN WAS YOUR BROTHER WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" said a random person. "siblings by chance, lovers by choice 🙄" said the purple woman. while everyone stood in shock the super hot person grabbed the toothbrush and put it in their tote bag without anyone noticing.
some little amonguses were crawling into the room though a small gap between the door. Meanwhile y/n was looking over at some unfamiliar man with a ugly big nose and greasy hair. He was not talking to anyone, just standing there ominously. Y/n approached him and asked if he was okay.

"h-h-h-hello a-a-a-are you o-o-o-okay 🥺" y/n started

"leave me alone blondie 😡" said the man
"actually I'm not-" the man said. He started crying
"w-w-w-were you close to boris?" Y/n asked.
"no 😕😭" answerd the man
y/n knew this was a lie. She seen a photograph of the man standing with boris hanging up on the wall.
the man saw the 3 amongus crawling on the floor with lolipops. he panicked and picked up the 3 amongus and walked out the door. Y/n was curious so she followed him quietly.
The man walked up to a attic with the 3 amongus. Y/n followed.
y/n could not believe what she saw next.
y/n screamed.