🥀I wanna be your slave🥀

Content warning:
No prep, biting, hair pulling, semi-public sex, orgasm denial, swearing, smut, overstimulation.

Ship:
Dreamnotfound

Context:
Dream goes to a bar to clear his head but when he arrives, he's surprised by a show. It started with a few girls that he paid no attention to but then came George.

——

Dream's POV:
I had finally finished all my work and it was already 2am. I had been working non-stop the entire day and I just felt like collapsing on my bed and sleeping for hours. But I just couldn't. No matter how long I shut my eyes for I couldn't fall asleep. I was tossing and turning in bed but something kept me up. I don't know what is was but I didn't feel like dealing with it. I grabbed a leather coat, put it on and made my way outside. I locked the door and got into my car. I was just gonna be out for a drive maybe a couple of minutes to clear my head when I passed by a bar. I pulled over and took a look at the entrance.

Why not.

I presented my ID to the guard and they let me in. It walked in to a loud crowd full of a mix of drunk people and workers. I made my way over to the bar and got myself seated on a stool. The bartender asked me what I wanted and I asked for a shot of tequila. While I waited, suddenly the lights went red on the stage and the curtains started to open showcasing a couple of woman in very revealing clothes. I was never into woman so nothing sparked my interest. The bartender gave me the drink as I paid. I downed the shot like it was nothing and went on my phone requesting another shot.

A few minutes had passed and I had drank 3 shots. I tried not to take that many so I could make it back home easily. It took a lot of alcohol for it to start having a visible effect on me. I scrolled through some of my social medias as I heard a new song started to play. I looked up from my phone to see a man in a black leather boots and some black lace to go around his body. You don't see male strippers around that much so this is something that caught my interest. I found myself staring at the brunette man intensely. I'm not gonna lie, he was insanely attractive. Forget attractive. He was fucking hot. The lyrics started to come along as the man started his performance.

"I wanna be your slave, I wanna be your master."

He wrapped his body around the pole and bended in different ways that defined his perfect body. I felt arousal in my pants from a person I didn't even know. I slowly put my phone back into my pocket as I leaned in closer trying to get a better view of the scene.

"I wanna make your heart beat run like roller coaster."

At that line, his gaze turned to me. I could feel his eyes lock onto mine and saw a smirk form onto his face. I was practically drooling at the sight.

"I wanna be a good boy I wanna be a gangster."

His body swayed perfectly around the metal pole as he held himself upside down with his legs. He slid up and down the pole in a beautiful way never breaking eye contact with me.

"Cause you can be the beauty and I can be the monster."

His body snaked all the way up the pole as he let his hand go and fell down but caught himself before hitting the ground.