If only - 🍃

Teehee

I'm back :3

Trying out some angst

I don't usually write this type of stuff because I don't know how well I can but I'll never know if I don't try. We'll see how this goes. I hope you guys enjoy!

Context:
George grew up in a super conservative family. His first year of high school, he meets his best friend. Dream. At first sight Dream seemed like a super normal and nice guy. Straight. Nice. Guy. He sees no flaws. And then one day he comes out to him as pansexual...

Oh and I'm not telling you guys wether it's a happy or sad ending :)

Teehee
—————————————————————-

3rd person POV:
When George had first shown up to high school, his main goal was to ace in every subject and get through the year as the same perfect straight child he was throughout his past academic years. His parents had made sure to make one rule very clear and that was to not be gay and to not be around those people.

This is what he has been taught his entire life. Gay people are bad people. They get sent to hell once their dead and they shouldn't exist.

Everything goes great. He finds himself a certain liking for computer science where he meets new people who share the same interest. One who stood out more than the other. He caught the name Dream whilst the teacher was taking attendance. He also quickly found out that he and Dream had many of the same classes.

George was never one to make the first move. Wether that be in conversations, making friends, even simple things like asking for a pencil. Once he had lost his only pencil right before taking a test and spent about 5 minutes trying to build up the courage to ask the person next to him for one. Even when he asked his neighbour what came out was "H-hey I...l-lost my um. I lost my- Do you- do you mind um lending me a uh- pencil-?"

So you could say he wasn't the most social.

So of course it took a while for the two of them to start talking together. Eventually Dream had caught George staring at him on multiple occasions and finally decided to go up to him. Ever since then the two have been inseparable. George would invite him over to his house to work on some coding, play video games together, study, hang out or sometimes they would just lie on the bed together on their phones not saying anything. It was never awkward between the two of them. They always felt comfortable with each other and trusted one another with their life.

Now the two of them were in their last year of high school. Still hanging out as much as they used to. They made the most out of every class they had together to talk with one another, they sat together at lunch and would walk home and to school together. Everyone thought they were dating but the two remained friends. Nothing else. Both of them were straight and had dated their fair share of women in the past.

George was never a touchy person. It was only with certain people that he allowed to be hugged by or even handshakes. He was very reluctant when he had to shake the hand of someone. It was only around last year when George had become more inclined to Dream letting him give him hugs and such. He found himself sitting closer and closer to him when they would watch movies or shows together on George's bed.

Dream was the perfect person. He had charm, charisma, the looks, he was kind, he was respectful. George was always confused on why he had never had his ideal relationship yet. To George, he had no flaws. He had thought about Dream's past relationships with girls that never worked out. He remembered this one girl called Kimberly. She was extremely sweet, kind and beautiful. She was the perfect person for him. In fact she had the longest lasting relationship with Dream than he had had with any other girl. But George hated her. Absolutely hated her. He managed to nit pick every single flaw about her that he could find. Wether that be she was wearing mis-matched socks, or her hair was a bit un-combed, or even that she was too nice?