Chapter 1 - matching bracelets

(Before I start, I wanna say I have no experience with college whatsoever, so most of this will not be accurate to an actual college schedule and stuff, okay? So don't comment shit like, "college schedule aren't like that blahblahbalhaa!!" mkay? okay thanks, now enjoy.)

.

.

.

BEEP BEEP BEEP!!

Ranboo woke up to the sound of his alarm. He shifted slightly, then sat up. He stretched his lengthy arms and looked over at his alarm clock, it read, "6:30 am". Ranboo sighed heavily, his eyes adjusting to the light. He stood up from his bed and turned off the alarm, starting to get ready for school.

Ranboo slowly made his way over to his drawer to grab some clothes. He grabbed a black t-shirt with a black and white hoodie, a crown in the middle of it. He also got a pair of black jeans, then made his way to the bathroom.

Ranboo has been in this college for 3 weeks, and it wasn't half bad, compared to the other schools he's been in. The teachers weren't as mean, and the lunch they serve isn't terrible. The students were a bit weird though, but Ranboo didn't mind, since he was also a pretty weird kid. He closed the bathroom door behind him and started to change into the outfit he had picked. 

-

Ranboo exited the bathroom, and walked over to the nightstand, opening the middle drawer. There laid his black and white mask, and some sunglasses. He put them on, and looked at himself in his mirror. His hair was a mess, though it wasn't a surprise, his hair is usually messy in the morning. Ranboo fixed his golden brownish hair a bit til he was satisfied, then headed downstairs to the kitchen 

-

He waved to his mother, hearing a faint "goodbye", then exited his house through the front door. The college wasn't as far away, luckily, so he could walk there. Ranboo enjoyed walking around his neighborhood, since it was a really pretty neighborhood, or at least Ranboo thought so. The neighbors, including his mother, liked planting a bunch of different flowers around their area. Ranboos favorite flower was the Allium, so his mother and him planted them together. 

Ranboo arrived at the college, he took out his phone to check the time. "7:09 am", his class starts in 21 minutes. Ranboo put his phone back in his pocket and entered the school gates, looking for his friends.

-

Ranboo was at his locker, grabbing some books for his first class. As he was about to put them in his bag, he heard someone jump onto him, yelling "boo!" He turned around quickly to see a small brunette behind him. The brunette laughed at his friend's reaction, while Ranboo just rolled his eyes. "Hey big man !!" The smaller said, still laughing. 

Ranboo had only known the boy for two weeks, though it felt like he's known him his whole life, like they were destined to be friends from another universe.

Ranboo smiled, "Hello, Tubbo." Ranboo put his book in his bag and closed his locker. Tubbo looked like he was about to say something until he was cut off by a very loud, and aggressive voice.

"HELLO TUBBO !!!!" The strawberry blonde said, hugging his friend. He turned his attention to Ranboo, a big grin plastered on his face. "Hello Ranboo" the blonde said, still hugging Tubbo. "Hello Tommy" Ranboo said, Tubbo smiling as a response. Tommy finally got off Tubbo, "Techno took SOOOO long to get ready!" Tommy started. Tommy complaining about his brothers was a daily thing, Tubbo and Ranboo had gotten used to it by now. 

The trio kept talking about random things, constantly changing topics, til the bell rang. Tommy groaned, while Tubbo laughed at him. "Well, we'll see you later, Tubbo!" Ranboo said, smiling at the brunette. Tubbo nodded, starting to walk off to his class. Ranbop turned to Tommy and smiled, though you couldn't really see his expression. "I'll race you there" Tommy suddenly said, starting to run off to their class. Ranboo just chuckled, running after the strawberry blonde.