Chapter 1: Lucky To Have You (Part 2)

Cara went in her house, followed by Cameron. "Mrs Benz! Cara is the new captain of Belle Laurents!" Cameron says. Cara's mom, Candice Benz, who was baking a red velvet cake in the kitchen turned around to see Cameron and Cara.

"Yes sweetheart, I heard. Cara, mummy's so proud of you." she smiles. "How did you know, mom?" Cara asks. "Doutzen called me. She told me to congratulate you and make you something. How sweet is Doutzen?" she says. Doutzen Andrea is Cara's cousin, she's pure Italian and her hair is very light brown, almost blonde. Cara is related to Doutzen because her mom was born an Italian, but was raised by her English stepparents. Doutzen's also in the cheerleading team which is Belle Laurents. 

Cara just nods. Doutzen and her are never really close, instead, Cara thinks Doutzen kinda hates her so she avoids her all the time in school. "I think I shall go, congrats once again, Ca-" "Cameron, stay for my red velvet cake. We must celebrate!" Ms Candice interrupts Cameron. "Yeah, stay." Cara stares at Cameron. Cameron nods.

"Mom, what are we having for dinner?" Cara asks, hungry. "Our new chef is coming this evening, he'll cook for us. You can enjoy this cake first." she says. "I'm going to change first and I'll come back here for the cake." Cara says. "I'll follow her." Cameron says.

Cameron follows Cara to her room upstairs. On the stairs, they meet Lara. Lara is Cara's older sister. "Cara, can you help me out with something?" she asks, she moves her head and sees Cameron, she stops talking after. "What do you want me to do?" Cara asks politely. "Oh, nevermind." Lara says as she stares at Cameron. 

Cameron and Cara continue to walk and go to her room. Cara takes off her cheerleading uniform in front of Cameron inside her room. She has done it a lot of times till she's at the point where she doesn't care about being naked in front of Cameron. They're both very comfortable around each other. 

"Did you lose weight?" Cameron asks as he observes Cara's body. "It doesn't matter." Cara answers shortly. She asks Cameron to go to her closet and pick a shirt and a pair of shorts while she goes to the bathroom. Cameron goes to her closet and observes her clothes. "Uh... What is my jersey doing here?" he whispers. 

"Hey, what is taking you so long?" Cara suddenly asks. "Oh, sorry, could you explain why is my jersey in your closet?" he asks as he points at the jersey. "I'm pretty sure that's not yours." she says. He looks at the back of the jersey to see number 7 only. "No name.." he whispers. "Exactly." Cara says. "Did you buy this? Isn't it too big for you? And, don't you hate Barcelona?" Cameron asks. 

Cara shakes her head. "I didn't buy that, someone got it for me anonymously. Yes, it is too big for me but I wear it to sleep a lot. And no, I don't hate Barcelona, I just prefer Real Madrid." she explains. "What?! You got this anonymously? Who gave this to you?" he asks himself.