VI.Summer nights

Third person POV

Tw:Smut,  Explicit language continued from last chapter  

Whitney and Ace was currently making out in the woods. Ace seemed to have sobered up pretty quickly while the others were still drunk and were hanging around the car or running around drunkenly. 

Whitney sighed softly in pleasure while Ace moved his lips down to the sweet spot on her neck and he picked up the girl and placed her against the tree, his hands going under her make shift skirt and squeezing her ass, making Whitney moan and grabbed his face, kissing him and sliding her tongue in his mouth. As much as Whitney wanted to hate this, she was actually enjoying herself. She hated to admit this but Ace was really good when it came to sex, it was one of the small little perks the relationship had. Other than that, the only other perks they had was that Whitney felt a bit more protected  around Ace. When Whitney was alone, more guys would catcall her, but when she was under Ace's arm, it was almost like men did not see her. Ace reputation did not give Whitney the best feeling but it at least benefited  her. 

Whitney's thoughts went away as Ace pulled up her top and began kissing along her breasts and  his hands went back up her skirt, pulling her panties down and tucking them in his back pocket. He kissed back up to her ear and nibbled at her earlobe,"Let me make you feel good, you deserve it, Doll." He purred into her ear. 

The dark haired  female looked at him, her eyes low,"Do whatever you want, no one is stopping you." She said, grabbing his hand and sucking on his thumb. 

Ace smirked, pulling his wet thumb from her mouth and leaned his hand down, beginning to rub her clit. 

Whitney let out a small whimper,"Stop teasing me." She pouted. 

Ace bit down on her neck, making  her squeal lightly,"You belong to me, I get to do whatever I want to you." he said, his voice deeper. 

Whitney stayed quiet, watching as Ace kissed down her body until he got to her legs and kissed at her inner thighs. 

Whitney ran her hands through his blonde hair , gasping loudly as she felt him starting to eat her out. 

Ace smirked in satisfaction, feeling proud about the moans and gasps coming from Whitney. After about 5 minutes, she released on his tongue and he swirled his tongue around and leaned up, kissing her. 

Whitney bit her lip, her hand going to his crotch and starting to stroke him from over his pants, leaning over and kissing his neck and leaving hickeys and after leaving two huge hickeys on his neck, Ace left one hickey on her neck and one on her collarbone. 

Ace's dick was now hard and he pulled Whitney's hand away from his crotch area. He pulled out a condom and  unbuckled his belt before pulling down his boxers and pulled Whitney to his chest down and gave her the condom. 

"Would you like to do the honors?" He raised an eyebrow. 

Whitney smirked, rolling the condom onto his dick,"I'm ready when you are." She teased and she let out a loud moan as Ace slammed his dick inside of her. 

Ace smirked,"Not so smug now, aren't you?" He asked, starting to thrust faster into her, at this point pounding into her. 

Whitney was a mess, pulling at Ace's hair roughly and yanking his shirt up, leaving scratch marks down his back. 

Ace grunted as he continued fucking her, leaving love marks along the valley of her breast and  pulling at her hair. 

After about twenty minutes, Ace and Whitney finally finished and Ace threw out the condom before they put their clothes back on.