Chapter 3

Three Years Later

"Here you go Rose", a female pregnant shopkeeper handed a bag of groceries to a three year old, "Be careful, it's a bit heavy".

"Don't worry", the blonde cheerfully replied, "And anyways don't bend too much. It isn't good for the baby".

"Hahaha. Okay Doctor Rose, I won't let her", a man with brown hair said as he entered the shop.

The three year old puffed her cheeks, "Fine, no one listens to me because I'm a kid"

"It's not like that, darling. Don't listen to that idiot, everyone in this village know that you are so intelligent", the black haired woman said as she patted her customer's head.

"So now I'm an idiot, huh?", the brunette said as he crossed his arms.

The pregnant woman sticked out her tongue and said to Rose, "And...... I just remembered I had baked some mango tarts, you want some Rose?"

In the blink of an eye, the blonde kid turned into a puppy wagging its tail, "Yes, please!"

The ravenette chuckled, "Okay, just wait for a minute. Let me bring them."

After getting the tarts, the blonde bade goodbye and left the shop happily eating the mango tarts.

"Mmm...... even if it's in another world, mango still is amazing~"

"BOO!!!"

"AHH!!!!! MOMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"HAHAHAHAHAH, HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHHAHA"

"DAMN IT!! ATHENA, I SAID YOU NOT TO DO THAT AGAIN!!", Rose said as whacked her elder sister's head.

"Owwie....... but it's fun"

"Oh, really? How?"

"That's because your scared face is funny, pfft-"

"Shut up"

"Hehe"

"I really wanna kill you"

"Oh yeah~ Then catch me, first!"

"Why you little-"

"Ow!"

"Pfft- Serves you right!!"

"Umm..... I'm sorry, mister", Athena apologised to the man she bumped.

"CAN'T YOU SEE WHERE YOU'RE GOING, YOU BITCH!"

"Um.... I'm really sorry, mister. I wasn't looking where I was running" 'What's with this idiot? Is he actually cursing at a three year-old? Not that I am one, but still'

'Hey, is everything alright there?'

'No, there's this idiot over here and....'

'And......?'

'I'm getting hungry'

'Dude, seriously?'

'Yeah, I wonder what's for dinner?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'Shut up'

'Fineeeeeee'

CRACK

'Huh? What happened'

'Nothing'