Chapter 24 - Final

Word Count: 1157

SOTC:

Song: Too Good At Goodbyes - Sam Smith
_______________

"Baby, we don't stand a chance, it's sad but it's true,

I'm way too good at goodbyes,"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The morning faded in like a scene from the movie, the sky already a bright blue. The sun peeked in through the gap between the two curtains, as Yoongi shifted in his sleep, his head under the pillow.

"Mhm," He groaned, shifting again. Hoseok groaned back in response as if saying 'Stop moving.'

Yoongi groaned loudly in frustration and kicked the covers away, not realising he was naked until a few minutes later.

He peeked an eye open sleepily, looking around the room from under his pillow.

a sudden wave of pain shot through his head, causing him to cringe. he sat up straight, his eyes fluttering close again and his head was hung low.

suddenly he jolted up, realising he was just dreaming of falling. "Ugh," He groaned, looking beside him, "So we did fuck," He muttered. He sighed heavily, hugging his knees.

after a minute of staring at Hoseok with an annoyed face, he yelled, "Ya!" he hit Hoseok's hip. The younger whined, "Five minutes more," He said, turning away from him. "WAKE UP!" he yelled, smacking him.

God, hangover messed his mood up.

-♪-♪-♪-

Yoongi sighed and got out of the bathroom, staring at Hoseok's naked body with a frown on his face, "Eyes up here, honey," Hoseok scoffed, hating how his cheeks heated up.

"Yeah, I know, just wondering how I topped," Yoongi said, shrugging. "Yeah because you're a little twink," Hoseok rolled his eyes, standing up, widening his eyes in pain, "Ha! I'm still a masochist," Hoseok smiled darkly and clenched his fists, limping to the bathroom.

"Weirdo," Yoongi mumbled, slipping his clothes on before calling Bambam. "Hey, I'm leaving at 4 PM today. will you come or do you wanna stay here for a longer time?" He asked over the phone, "Uh," Bambam sighed, "Alright, I'll go today,"

Yoongi bit back a yawn, "Okay, we meet at 3:30 today then. Bye,"

They hung up.

After Hoseok got out of the shower, the boys got hangover soup and gimbap for breakfast.

"I'll leave today," Yoongi said, chewing on his food. "Oh, okay," Hoseok said, shrugging as he slurped his soup loudly, "This is awkward," Yoongi said after a while of silence.

"well, we did bang last night," Hoseok pointed out, stuffing his face with food. "I'm still tryna figure out why I agreed to drink with you," Yoongi said, hanging his head low, his head pounding. "And I'm thinking how I managed to sub for you," Hoseok said, biting his lip.

Yoongi stayed quiet.

Hoseok broke the silence after a few minutes, "D-do you regret it?"

-♪-♪-♪-

Bambam and Yoongi were currently on the train when Yoongi sighed, thinking of what it would be like after this.

"I never told you why I left," Bambam said all of a sudden, catching the other off guard. Yoongi looked at Bambam with wide eyes, hugging his bag tightly. "You didn't," He agreed.