FAREWELL

October, 2020

This is not a poem and not a story.
It's not my conscience speaking but my heart.
We're not the perfect ones to build up a friendship but we didn't succeed on building it.
We didn't make it, we're not for each other. We don't complete each other
We are inseparable but it didn't last just like a bubble
I met you, I be friended you because I believed you were the person, a person could ever hoped for. A good friend, a giver, understanding, who cherish, who stays honest and will never hurt me.
But I guess I was wrong this time.
You ruined me, I don't have my peace anymore, I don't trust people anymore because I was left traumatized that people will lie and betray me no matter how close and how long you are with each other.

Now that you have decided to cut ties with me, us. I hope that you will have your peace and I hope for you to grow and value people in your life more and never break their trust. As for myself, I hope not having you in my life would be difficult in the beginning but if it will give me peace, I would thank you greatly for leaving me and for giving me the freedom to trust people again without the chains of my past with you.

I hope we grow up well as we part ways. Thankyou for the years we've made and the never ending laughs, sadness and joy. Farewell to you, this is my goodbye.

AEM