Moving -1-

The cold breeze flowed though my dirty blonde hair. The hard wind almost pushing on my face. My sunglasses were pushing against me face I gently pulled the sunglasses away from my face to stop it from annoying me. I pot my head back out the car window so I could still feel the breeze.

The big purplish black bruise underneath my left eye started to sting from the cold wind. My head hurts too. I could almost fill the world around my start to spin I close my eyes still leaning my head on the window. "Sweetie, Cecil stop putting your head out the window you're going to hurt your head even more" all I could hear was my mother's sweet but stern voice coming from in front of me.

I look in front of me to see my mother looking straight back at me. Her blonde hair was pushed back into a small pun on the back of her head. She's wearing a white blouse under a light blue cardigan.
She looks stern, her brown eyes stare into mine. My mom is short and you wouldn't think that someone as small as her can by scary but god is she. I move my head from the window and lean back into my seat my mother turns her head back to the road in front of us.

I turn my head to the side of me to find my black headphones on my old bag. I pick them up and put them on my head, they softly push down my hair into my face, I push it out of my eyes and put my dumb sunglasses back onto my face. Plugging my headphones into my phone, scrolling on my phone my finger tips touching the cracked screen trying to find something to listen to. I press play on one of my random playlists, I lean back into my chair even more try to be comfortable but also try not to hit the back of my dad's chair.

"So Cecil are you going to try and make friends this time or are you just going to stay in your room like you always do" I pull the headphones from my head so they rest on my shoulders, I look up at the rear-view mirror to see my father's green eyes looking at me. "Sweet heart don't be rude" my mother says looking at my father but his eyes or glancing at me and at the road. "Uh oh I don't maybe" I said my voice was low and quiet because I didn't want to continue with this conversation.

"Well let's hope so I don't want you to be all alone and have no friends" my father sounded concerned in a sort of way "Oh stop it Rob" "What?! I'm just saying I'm not trying to be rude I just don't want him to be alone forever" I put my headphones back on trying to block out what is happening.

____________________________________

Sorry this is kinda short but I'm not great with these.

Anyway I'll try and post often but I do need to do other stuff so yeah.

I hope you have a good day and drink water