New Home??-3-

The air is cold as I stepped out of the car, swinging my bag over my shoulder looking at the big, copy cat house standing in front of me.

I looked around every single house looked the exact same as the last. White fences that scattered the lawns. The perfect, clean cars that parked perfectly in their stain free garages. Pretty pastel houses on top of amazing cut lawns, with organised garden beds, trickled with color coded flowers. Inside leaved the perfect happy family with the loving carefree parents and their successful children that could do no harm and their little white dog that has pain in it's eyes everywhere it goes. It was that kinda of neighborhood.

"Cecil can you help me carry this in?" I turned round to my mum holding hand fulls of boxes clearly not being able to hold them all. I quickly walk over to my mom as she loads the boxes into my arms. " Oh thank you dear, just go put those inside okay?" I nod. gently walking past my dad as he comes out of the house. I look up at the house it wasn't so different from my old one, It was two floored with the classic v shaded roof. the house all together was very modern looking. 

I walked thought the door looking around the empty house with some boxes pushed into the corner of the room. I placed the boxes next to where the others where. I took another look around taking in the smell of plane air. "Hey kiddo can you help me with this please" I look behind me to see my father struggling to bring in a huge box, I quickly walk over to help him bring in the big box and the same others.

I sit down on my creaky bed, placing my bag on top of one of the boxes. My room looked plane and empty, I better unpack tomorrow. I sigh laying my head on my pillow gently moving my hand to tough my bruised eye. God it stings, But my mind ignores the pain and starts to think of other things. The brunette boy from earlier passes thought my brain. I could start to feel my face heat up when I start to think about how his hair gently greased his face covering his eyes, how when he smiled his cheeks almost glowed a little, he generally was kinda pretty but I stopped my thoughts taking another deep sigh. 

Okay mind that's enough, no more thinking about that boy. No more thinking of anything. I pulled the pillow from under my head and placed it over my head. Just go to sleep i'm to lazy to deal with any other weird thoughts. My head started to sting but luckily it went away after a few minutes.

My eyes start start to flutter shut as my brain start to buzz to a blank state of mind, finally I fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG 

I'm sorry haven't posted in awhile, i just have been having same bad brain rot also sorry this is short i'll try and post the 4 chapter soon :]