chapter 12

chapter 12 

Yibo and his team, Bowen, Da-ge, Jingyi, and Hao Xuan arrived at Zanjin's hideout. Only Jingyi left in the car, and the rest of the team went inside the house.Minutes later gun fire can be heard inside the house.  Yibo was assigned to find Xiao Zhan inside the house, and the rest of the team will fight Zanjin's bodyguards.  

Yibo starts to get angry when it's almost 30 mins  since he searched the whole house, and he still hasn't  found Zhan.  His eye color changed from brown to black, and he became more impatient. Da-ge and Bowen are also searching for Zanjin. While Hoa Xuan was busy fighting some of Zanjins bodyguards. 

Meanwhile…

Yibo went down to the basement , the only one place left that he didnt search. When Yibo slowly walked towards the basement, he smelled a familiar scent of blood. He quickly ran down to the stairs. When he was at the end of the stairs, Yibo smelled the pheromones of his mate.

“Zhan!” Yibo whispered, but no one answered.

He kicked the door, and when the door opened, a strong scent hit his nose. It took a second for Yibo to adjust his eyesight. The first thing he saw was Xiao Zhan lying on the concrete floor,  he immediately ran towards his mate and picked him up. 

"Come on! Hang in there lil bunny, I'm taking you home now." He said and Zhan woke up and slowly opened his eyes, "Yibo." he mumbled.

Zhan reached Yibo's face trying to convince himself that he was really there and carrying him. "Just take a rest," he looked at him but Yibo saw Zhan's face full of bruises. " He really tutored you," Yibo let out a small growl. They finally came out of the basement area, and the house was a mess. A lot of things we're been destroyed. Zhan looked around while still in Yibo's arm..

"Yibo! you can put me down now, i can walk" He murmured, but Yibo didn't let Zhan down, he even held him tightly. 

Yibo quickly found the exit, where he found Da-ge and the rest of his team outside together with Zanjin's bodyguard that was already tied up, so they couldn't escape. He put down Zhan when Hao Xuan handed him a coat to cover Zhan's body, where his clothes were ripped and full of dry and fresh blood. Everyone was still busy and Yibo decided to call the police, so they could arrest Zanjin. 

Bowen left Zanjin upstairs, unconscious and full of bruises, he went down to check on Yibo and Zhan. But after a minute Zanjin woke up, he slowly got on his feet and tried to walk, one of his legs was dislocated when Bowen kicked it hard.

When he reached the staircase, he found a gun and immediately took it and brought it along with him.  He found Yibo and Zhan standing near the front door, and he quickly got down. 

Everyone was about to leave the house when suddenly Zanjin shouted."Where do you think you're going huh? Where are you taking my zhan zhan?." Zhan looked at zanjin when he heard him shout, "you can't have my zhan zhan, he is mine." After he said those words he fastly pointed the gun towards Yibo, and everything was so fast. 

Bang.. 

A loud gunshot broke the silence, they were all frozen in their places. Yibo was shocked, when Zhan blocked his body so that the bullet would not hit him.

 "Shit!" Bowen cursed when he realized it was Zhan who had been hit, Yibo easily caught Zhan when he was about to fall down. 

"No..no.noooo….my bunny why did you do that?!.." Yibo cried when he saw his mate was bleeding, Zhan was hit on the stomach. Da-ge and Hao Xuan quickly went up to Zanjin,but Zanjin fired another shot towards Da-ge and Hao Xuan, but they just easily avoided all his shots. Hao Xuan shut Zanjin on his legs when he was about to run.