chapter 19( luna and death)

Chap 19

Yibo and Zhan went to the main house to face their guest, and dark Yibo switched out. While walking to the main house, Yibo's eyes change into yellow gold. 

When they got to the back of the main house, Yibo left Zhan to pick up something. But suddenly Yangzi came and approached him.

"Look who's here?." Yang Zi said while her eyebrow was furrowed, " what are you doing here? You don't belong in this family." 

"I don't know what youre talking about, but I am here to support Yibo, and I'm his mate" 

" Xiao Cheng is the only mate of Yibo, and no one else and nothing more." She insisted

" We will see about that." 

"What makes you think that your Yibo's mate? Do you think, because you were introduced in front of all his family, and now you're acting to be his official mate? Or maybe Yibo's just planning to dump you in front of his family"

"That's not true," Zhan shouted with teary eyes.

" Come on! Xiao Zhan, do you really think that Yibo will choose you?What a clan leader needs is a strong alpha, not some low omega type, you will only be a burden to Yibo," Yangzi walked closer to Zhan and whisper " if you really love him, why don't you ask Yibo to step down as a clan leader, In that way you and Yibo will be together peacefully,"  He push Yangzi away from him.

" Now you're showing your true intentions, do you really think Yibo will step down? I don't think so." 

" Tsk! So full of confidence." 

" No matter what your plan is, that won't work," Jiang Cheng suddenly came in

" You made a big mistake, you are not the only one who is in trouble right now, but also your whole pack," Jiang Cheng shook his head, 

" Really? you don't know what I can do, think about why we are the second rank in this family. Because one of us can take their place, as long as Yibo can't release his demon, he can be replaced by anyone in our pack. So don't be too complacent, if I am you Xiao Zhan, if you don't want to embarrass Yibo, just ask him to step down on his position." She arrogantly said 

" Are you sure Yibo will be embarrassed? or you might be ashamed of what you did today? Even though Yibo doesn't have a demon, he is still stronger than you, so be careful of what you do, he can kill you all." He warns her. 

"Tsk! Let's see how brave you two are. Remember Xiao Zhan, Xiao Cheng is Yibo's mate and no one else. He will reject you, if i were you don't wait for him to say it in front of our whole family. You will only be embarrassed and hurt, this is just a friend's advice. I'm worried what else might happen to you," Yangzi even tapped zhan's shoulder, but Zhan yanked her off.

" I don't need your advice," 

" Don't be too arrogant, you don't know everything so just shut up." Jiang Cheng said angrily.." Why don't you get back inside the house? Or I might remove your ugly dead hair." 

" You …." She was about to grab Jiang Cheng, but Zhan quickly grabbed her hand. 

" Don't you dare lay your hands on my brother. Just pray that Yibo will reject me today, and don't let Yibo give me a position in this family, because when that happens, I will make sure that you are one of those people that will be replaced in your current position. Mark my word Yangzi, I may be a lowlife omega, but I can make your clan leader bow down to me." 

 Zhan and Jiang Cheng left her alone while stunned. The brothers decided to go to the garden, so that they could release their anger on Yangzi. Zhan was already blushing in annoyance, when they entered the garden, Zhan's annoyance and tears were shed. He couldn't help but cry in anger.