His Butler: Setting Dates

Sierras POV

     As I woke up from a long nights rest I realized that what happened last in get was not a dream but was real and Sebastian and I where engaged. Just the Sebastian walked into his room (wich since the fact that I have need sleeping in here for almost the past month I think it would be sat to say it was our room). I then got up and ran twords him as he picked me up and embraced my hug. "I love you so much" I said in Sebastian's ear. I then felt a sudden urge to cry, and cry I did. Sebastian then stopped hugging me, got down to my height, and asked me what was wrong. I then said, "Sebastian, You  are a demon and will live forever. I will die. I want to be with you *sob* forever." Then it hit, When I first arrived Ciel said I could have one wish/request. "Sebastian, (I had stopped crying by now),when I first arrived here Ciel had said that I was granted one wish/request from you for being here. I know what I want." I exclaimed. Sebastian thought for a minute and then asked," And what would that be?" "I want you, to turn me into a demon, like you the night we are wed." I told Sebastian confidently. Sebastian kind of just looked at me , shocked at what I had just said. I then said, "Sebastian, it is my choice, and I chose to spend the rest of eternity with you." Sebastias eyes went crimson colored and his face had a sly smirk on it. He then hugged me and said in my ear, "If that is what you wish than I will inform My Young Master and then all three of us will half to sit down and discuss a date to be wed." I sat up and gave Sebastian a smile he would never forget.

Sebastian's POV

     Sierra jest told me to turn her into a demon on our wedding day. At first I was shocked at her request but then I relisted that Sierra was willing to give up her human life to be with me. I then herd my Young Master call for me so I picked up Sierra and carried her to Ciels room. When I walked in I put Sierra down and said to Ciel, "My Lord, you called?" Ciel then said, "I expect you have told sierra and what is your update?" I then filled Ciel in with all of the information he needed to know and then he said, "And what date is this going to happen?" I knew it had to be soon for the sake of Sierra's transformation length and the amoumd of care and training she will need for me. "The sooner we do it, the better." I said. Then My Young Master said, "How about next week?" "Yes My Lord, That will work." I then left and came back with some Earl Gray Tea and I could not wait for next week.