Chapter 25

AN(Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. I want to ask a thing will you all like the book to be 100 chapters long or do you want to have another book for shippuden please tell me. Let's begin the chapter.)

"You all must know why you are here even if you don't know you are assigned to be a jonnin sensei and lead a team of genins." Minato said to all the jonins. The jonins nodded and soon Minato was giving them there team. Naruto's turn came and Minato said "Naruto you have to wait here for Itachi. Then I will give you the team." Naruto was confused as to why he was waiting for Itachi but shrugged it off. After few minutes Itachi came and greeted them.

He asked "What service do you need from me Hokage sama?" Minato nodded and said "At the academy there odd number of students have passed the exam so we have one short person to complete the team." Naruto was not feeling good listening that but let his dad continue. "So we have decided that we will have our first 5 genin team. Originally Naruto would be the jonin sensei but we considered ge can't give everyone enough time so we have decided that Itachi would also be the jonin sensei of the team." Itachi nodded and Naruto did the same.

They got there gennins name and they were Sasuke, Menma, Naruko, Hinata and Sai. They took the team profile and left to there home. They read the profiles at there home. After that they went on a double date with there girlfriends. (Mizuki incident didn't happened as Mizuki was dead after Minato found out that Mizuki killed a fellow leaf ninja.) The next day they went at academy to pick there team up.

They entered throught the door and Sasuke and the twins shouted "Onichan." both nodded and told them to meet them at roof and Itachi dispersed in murder of crows and Naruto flashed up. Naruto and Itachi when saw the roof of the academy roof they had there own memories of how became a team here.

The kids came up and sat at the stairs and Naruto and Itachi leaned on the raling. Naruto started "Hello everyone I am Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze and this my friend Itachi Uchia. We both will be your sensei. Now we will introduce ourselves and tell our likes, dislikes, hobby and goals." everybody nodded and sai asked sensei to go first and they nodded. They said the same as when they were kids but a hobby was added that they were spending time with there girlfriends but didn't said that.

Naruto pointed at Sai and he started" My name is Sai. My likes are drawing and spending time with my brother. (Yes sai's brother is alive as he didn't joined root.) my dislikes are annoying person. My hobby is same as my likes and my goal... I haven't thought about it. "they nodded and Hinata started.

" M-M-My name i-is H-Hinat hyuga. M-My likes a-are my f-family and "she looked at Menma then covered her face as she was red but she continues" M-My dislikes a-are h-hurting other p-people. M-My hobby i-is training, g-gardening. M-My goal is t-to make b-branch and m-main family t-t-together. "they nodded and thought that they have to work on Hinata's confidence. Menma started" My name is Menma Uzumaki-Namikaze. My likes are ramen, my family and training. My diskiles are the time to cook the ramen. My hobby is training and spending time with my family. My goal is to become the greatest hokage. "

They nodded and Naruko started and she said everything same like Menma. Sasuke started and he was same as Itachi. After the introduction Itachi said" Ok now we all know about each other. We have to take a test if you realy will be a genin. ". They all were confused at that and Naruko said" But sensei we already did the gennin exams and we became genins. "Itachi just scoffed at that" The academy only passes the students who have the potential to be a genin. We are the one who choses who can be a team. "

The team was shocked at that Itachi continued" Only 3 team can pass so you have a 66% rate of failing. "they more shocked at that information. Naruto was just smirking at there reactions. He said" Come to training ground 7 at 6 am. Plus I suggest you don't want to eat or you might puke it out. "He smiled at that and placed a hand Itachi's shoulder and flashed away to a nearest tree. He wanted to see the reaction of them and check if there is drop of teamwork.

The team was sitting there processing the information. Then Menma got up and said" I don't care about that I will beat sasuke teme here and I will show onisan how great I am. " Naruko told Menma to shut up. Hinata said in a low voice" W-we s-s-should work a-as a team. "but nobody heard her. After that they went back to there home and Naruto and Itachi just shook there heads at that and left.

Naruto went home and saw Yugao was there. He asked "Came early? " she nodded at that and she threw herself at the bed. "I am exhausted I was working for 3 days straight." Naruto nodded at that and got on the bed. "Last I remembered you today have to see your new team today with Itachi." Naruto nodded but said "You are exhausted now I will tell you later about it. Now is the only time we have got so lets not waste it." yugao giggles at that...

Next day Naruto and Itachi came early. Naruto asked "What do you think will they pass?" Itachi said nothing for few seconds and then said "I can see potential in this team but it would be very hard to bring it out." Naruto nodded at that. He said "Would you take the test?" Itachi nodded at that. After half an hour later all the team came.

The team didn't saw Naruto so Naruko asked "Where is Naruto onichan?". Itachi said "Don't worry about him because I will take your test. This is a survival test you will have to take these bells from me and then you will pass. If you all don't pass then I will tie you to that post and eat your breakfast in front of you. " Naruko saw something asked "Sensei there are only 3 three bells." Itachi nodded at that "Yes nice observation. Only 3 people would pass and the rest would go back to academy." they were all shocjed at that fact.

Itachi took out a clock and set to 2 hours and said " You will have 2 hours to take a bell from me. Ok now GOOO!!" everybody hid except Menma who charged straight at Itachi. (It was same as canon except that Itachi was not reading anything and did not do the 1000 years of death at Menma.)

Itachi then moved to his brother which also went as cannon. Itachi then went to Sai who had drawn the super beast scroll but Itachi dodged the thing and he just one punched it. He then placed a genjutsu on Sai and he was knocked out. He then moved to Naruko who was little more aggressive but Itachi backhanded her and he knocked her out. Then he went to Hinata which she just stood there so Itachi put her on genjutsu showing that Menma was killed and she fainted.

Naruto came down from the trees and said "Aren't you going a little hard on the kids." Itachi sighed and said "They don't even the true purpose of the excercise." Naruto nodded at that then they both tied both Menma and Hinata at the pole. After few minutes they all woke up and saw Itachi and Naruto in front of them.

Naruto started "You all failed. You even failed to grasp the true meaning of the test. It was teamwork and I didn't see any of it in you all." they all hang there head low. "But we are giving you a chance now eat up and after that we will try it again. But don't feed Menma or Hinata otherwise you know the consequences." then Naruto and Itachi shunshined to the nearest tree and waited for there response.

Sasuke did the same thing as canon and feeded Menma and Naruko feeded Hinata. Naruto and Itachi smiled at that and came near to them and said" When we told you not to feed them we were serious. Now what do you want to say about this. "then sasuke said" We are a team so we will never leave are comrade to suffer and we will take the punishment equally. "

" Then you all...... pass. "said Naruto and the team was confused and Naruto said" My senpai said a thing that I respect it a most.' He said that 'those who break the rules are scum but who abandon there comrades are worst than a scum.'" they nodded at that. Itachi said" So you all are officially team 7 so meet us at hokage's tower at 8 am to take your first mission. "then they shunshined to the hokage tower to give there reports.

AN(Another chapter done. I hope you like it. What mission will they do? What journey is ahead of them? FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS IN OUR NEXT CHAPTER OF NARUTO BALL Z.)

Till next time fellas. Adios :)