Chapter 7

AN ( Hello there I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it so take your snacks and sit down somewhere and let me begin the chapter:)

The classroom teacher of the first year was astonished when he watched these three students of his class aceing everything given to them .These three students were Itachi Uchia, Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze and Yugao Uzuki . After watching this the teacher realized that these three are prodigy so the academy teacher went to the Fourth Hokage and requested him to let these three should take the genin exams. The Fourth thought for a bit and look at the reports of Itachi, Naruto and Yugao then he agreed. The instructor bowed and leaved to his home .

The next day Naruto Itachi and Yugao got the news that they are allowed to take the genin exams another day. They were excited was an understatement and they went home and informed there family about it and all of them congratulated them .

The next day when they reached the academy they began there genin exams. First was the shuriken and kunai throwing and both Naruto and Itachi got 10 out of 10. Yugao got 9 out of 10. At taijutsu sparring it was Naruto was paired with Itachi . Naruto got on his Fox Fist stances and Itachi got on his inceptor fist stances. Naruto throw a punch at Itachi torso but he sidestepped it he counterattacked with his legs going at Naruto's forehead but he blocked it. They both went at it but Naruto got an opening and he use it to pin itachi to the ground. Itachi gave up and Naruto got the victory.

Yugao was paired with a teacher because there no one else to take the exams but the chunnin went a little easy on her but she was good at it. Then at the ninjutsu test first was clones and Itachi made 3 normal clones, Yugao made 2 normal clones and Naruto made 4 shadow clones.

Flashback

Naruto went to the sarutobi compound and continued his training with his jiji and when they were sparring Naruto tried to use a sealess substitution he failed and Hiruzen hit him but Hiruzen was also shocked at that because he thought that Naruto would have used substitution but didn't and he asked Naruto about it and he said that he can't feel the same control of his chakra as he did earlier and it felt like his chakra have increased a lot . So Hiruzen thought that he might have to teach shadow clones and work at his chakra control again . So they started the training .

Flashback End

The academy teacher was shocked at this but he shook his head and told them to do the substitution jutsu. Naruto, Itachi and Yugao did it with ease.

Then they did the transformation jutsu and Itachi transformed into his father. Yugao transformed into Fourth Hokage and Naruto transformed into his mother. After the ninjutsu exam was done they did the written test . Itachi, Naruto and Yugao aced the test and got 100 on 100. They all got there headband easily and wore it around there forehead with proudly.

They went outside the academy and Naruto watched that itachi's family and yugao's father and grandfather was there to congratulate them. Naruto was a little heart broken because his parents never came to him to congratulate him for passing the exams but he thought that his father was busy with paperwork and his mother with his two younger siblings. After that Itachi and his family went away and yugao's family and me went to the Barbique restraunt to celebrate for passing there genin exams.

AN ( Another chapter done I hope you like it.By the way Naruto, Itachi and Yugao are seven years old. Tell me how good or bad it was and thank you for the support. Love this chapter also like other ones.)

Till next time fellas